Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 expected in 2020

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

3 damn years of teasing... I can't take it anymore. I'm not hyped. She missed a big opportunity after the Oscars and now 2020 ? She loves to kill her career (but doing make up is more important to her I see). 

The level of salt on this thread.... Gurl... 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

Well, at least now we know and can take a break ... and then go back to our usual clownery on january 1st  :vegas:

HeavyCapiLover
7 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

Buy Tove Lo's (Sept 20) and Camila's new album when they come out

Omg tove lo is releasing an album this month? I didn't even know I'm so happy it will heal my pain of waiting till 2020 for g*ga's album. 

33 minutes ago, yxi said:

Seems pretty official coming from Universal France

I still don't get why they didn't milk the ASIB soundtrack if she was not going to release anything this year, i guess make-up is more important..

this... :( 

NewUsername

Y'all are so mad and act as if we didn't get music in 5 years or something :smh:, jeez. ASIB OST hasn't even been out a year.

The only thing that her team indeed should have done, is milk the ARUTW momentum more, I agree.

Anyway, try reading this quote for a while:

"I keep thinking how we move through things so quickly these days (how could we not?); I know my personal capacity to absorb something new is often maxed out. For example, a movie opens, we are “obsessed” for a weekend, we move on. I do this too: even when I really love something, I get distracted by the next thing, don’t fully digest the experience and I quickly move on, like the world exists only to entertain me, like great art is unlimited, that my consumption of it as an everyday all-you-can eat buffet is acceptable."
[...]
Even being so excited about what’s coming out, I want to really luxuriate in appreciation for [movie name]."

Spoiler

ironically, this quote is by Anne Hathaway, after having seen ASIB

Stephen

So the era will definitely launch by the Grammys, which are on January 26. She will likely perform the lead single and (hopefully) win something for ASIB soundtrack.

After Dec 31 the next Vegas show isn't til April 30, plenty of time to do album promo. It's happening :party:

MessyTop
29 minutes ago, ghs said:

The fact that she was supposed to release in March of this year:cryga: She pushed back the album A WHOLE YEAR jesus

Sounds Like Gaga!!! Always making questionable decisions 

10 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

So this is more credible cuz it's... in french? :oprah:

in from a universal convention thingy it seems, they also confirmed rihanna's album

12 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Omg tove lo is releasing an album this month? I didn't even know I'm so happy it will heal my pain of waiting till 2020 for g*ga's album. 

YAS BITCH she just released a single with THE Kylie Minogue that's a BOP. Every song she's released for this new era has snatched my wig

Teal Ambition

Not sure how real this is so take with a grain of salt

EDy9mOXXkAA77qi?format=jpg&name=small

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Sorry where is the source? Where did Oliver Miss say this? Can I just tweet " according to Bobby Campbell LG6 is coming in November"

Archived