rumor

LG6 expected in 2020

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

As I said many times before, I'm not mad at waiting for it, but I'd just like to know how much. 

If she or Bobby or whatever if they told us guys it's coming in spring 2020 I'd be happy because at least I'd knew how much I'd have to wait 

This way she's just making it seem like she's still postponing the album and really enjoy being silent and making us go mad

Colourful

22 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

dafuq am I supposed to do from now till 2020?

giphy.gif

Buy Tove Lo's (Sept 20) and Camila's new album when they come out

LetsGetHigh

Better in early in 2020 vs. now when everyone is releasing. I want her new album to have its own moment. 

smitherz

I know I’m in denial, but I don’t really believe ANYBODY talking about any potential Gaga release. I dated somebody for a long time that works at UMG and Gaga’s team is INCREDIBLY secretive. (yes I know very mom works at Netflix, but it’s true) I don’t think very many people know when anything is actually coming. 

adamsenigma

I'm happy tbh, if I've waited +2 years for this album I can wait a couple of months more, time flies lately so. :shrug: Besides, if she's gonna start the new era early 2020, that mean she can drop the single or surprise drop the whole thing and perform at the Grammys, like she did in 2011 + the competition won't be that strong hopefully, since Rihanna, Adele and even Selena are said to release their albums in the next 2 or 3 months, her only strong contender could be Beyoncé. It's a good thing, I remember someone said that there wouldn't be any change on Enigma this year, or at least nothing was planned, and i think this is why. 

7 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

We could have had at least 2-3 singles from ASIB (they wasted ARUTW single potential). I'm mad at her and her team. 

Yeah i don't mind waiting for the new album but this i don't understand.. Her team has some explaining to do. Like why do you completely ignore a song that the GP and fans clearly love?

SHALLOW

Whatever. I did believe it was coming in October but i don't care. I'm definitely not hyped and there are many pop girls who're releasing soon so it's ok i guess. :triggered: But i hope she decided to make a visual album since we have to wait that long. Like, today i was thinking how Melanie Martinez was able to do a very good job with K-12 and she literally SERVED, whereas Gaga doesn't put much work in her visuals anymore. So, yeah, i'm ok with waiting but i do expect results. Ofc we're gonna have quality, but i also want 14/15 songs on the album at this point :ohwell:

Archived