💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney debuts even darker hair on IG

GlitterAndGrease

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn
3 minutes ago, Amon said:

wtf happened to her, she look like 50 years old **** star. 

And we stan :firega:

Can't wait for Blackout 2.0

xoxo Joanne

Just now, Katharine Hepburn said:

And we stan :firega:

Can't wait for Blackout 2.0

i like her, but she need to take care for her face and body. and she look like she didnt clean make up for a year

12 minutes ago, Amon said:

i like her, but she need to take care for her face and body. and she look like she didnt clean make up for a year

This is how Britney always been, bad make up, bad hair, and basic cloths. Shes a normal basic person in real life, sorry if that offends you that shes not a instagram model or like most celebrities. And this is exactly why alot of people love her. I dont know what you mean by taking care of body though.

Edit: You also said she looks like a 50 year old woman which is insane! seems like you are highly effected by celebrity culture and obsession with women looking like 13 year old.

14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is how Britney always been, bad make up, bad hair, and basic cloths. Shes a normal basic person in real life, sorry if that offends you that shes not a instagram model or like most celebrities. And this is exactly why alot of people love her. I dont know what you mean by taking care of body though.

Edit: You also said she looks like a 50 year old woman which is insane! seems like you are highly effected by celebrity culture and obsession with women looking like 13 year old.

she look old, and she is 37. I know better looking women in their fifties, without makeup. I love her and wish her all the best, but this is just how she look. 

RAMROD

She will return when it is completely jet black hair.

Get ready for her Frozen era! :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, Amon said:

she look old, and she is 37. I know better looking women in their fifties, without makeup. I love her and wish her all the best, but this is just how she look. 

Most women who are close to their 40's look exactly like this. There is nothing abnormal with how she looks for her age.

lgaga1fan
27 minutes ago, Amon said:

If I had been through half of what Britney went through I'd look over 1000. She looks great and is trying to take care of herself.

34 minutes ago, Amon said:

she look old, and she is 37.

And she also went through a lot of stress and mental issues, and still has to go through issues. Be grateful she's even alive right now 

Archived