Just now, DutchHooker said:

Yaaasss let's prayy for LG6!!!

618rpKhTPTL._SY500_.jpg

cce543a6afdaae20986d89d643ba0dbf.jpg

They have been burning for the past two years :vegas:

Ps, I'm loving the new profile pic! :sara:

End Racism Now

Illuminati

This is just embarrassing. The reason they're called predictions in this context is because the person just literally guesses things based off of information that is provided to them. We know a surprise release is coming by one of the three big artists.
Everything else they said came after some significant public information lead them to believe in the things they "predict".

I could give you a rundown of things that will most likely happen but that doesn't mean I have any secret information, it's just going to happen.

whocares

I believe is coming in 2020. But let’s say it’s Gaga and is coming tomorrow. Are you guys ready to buy, stream and promote this album in less than 24 hours from now? 

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

This is just embarrassing. The reason they're called predictions in this context is because the person just literally guesses things based off of information that is provided to them. We know a surprise release is coming by one of the three big artists.
Everything else they said came after some significant public information lead them to believe in the things they "predict".

I could give you a rundown of things that will most likely happen but that doesn't mean I have any secret information, it's just going to happen.

The fact that there are people who don't understand this says something about us as a culture

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

But they dont do that. They predicted so many things that was not known before

We dont know any artist that is suprise releasing an album.

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

The fact that there are people who don't understand this says something about us as a culture

Psychics do exist, just saying

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Big Brother said:

Oops. They're too late, she actually has released it, it's titled K-12. Just go and stream.

Who?

End Racism Now

Archived