⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
game

New Pokémon discovered in Galar thread

BBhomemaker
Just now, LanaDelGrant said:

he's the dead spirit of a certain ARTPOP act 2 song...

Oooh i thought it was Cloyster who was related to ARTPOP ... i mean ... the seashell puss and it even had a koons ball in the middle

latest?cb=20130622043019

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemondeduerl

Concepts are ok but the design... not my cup of tea.lost and found joke GIF by Lost & Found Music Studios

No, but I'm losing my hype for this game  :/ 

:)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeJudas
1 minute ago, BBhomemaker said:

Oooh i thought it was Cloyster who was related to ARTPOP ... i mean ... the seashell puss and it even had a koons ball in the middle

latest?cb=20130622043019

Catch a Cloyster baby it's aphrodisy

GB💍
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RodeckDanny
1 hour ago, LanaDelGrant said:

i like them

everything after the mess with the sketch quality ultrabeasts is a fine pokemon for me...

i mean, look at this

800.png

straight out of Ben 10:sis:

OMG I literally also thought of Ben 10 when I saw this 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

I like the tea Pokemon. I just wanna see more Galarian forms.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
3 hours ago, Eggs said:

I've never been one of those people who bashes new Pokemon for the sake of it, but my God almost everything they've revealed for these new games so far looks so utterly... DeviantArt.

Ugly and unimpactful and amateur. 

Wrong. That is because some of DA communities inspired by Pokemon and Japanese style drawing in general. And you have been exposed to it often hence you feel this way.

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ クロマティカ ♥️ サワーキャンディ ♥ アリス ♥ 一万のダヴ ♥ エニグマ ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flora

Ok as the resident GGD bird nerd, I am HERE for a cormorant pokemon. 

Double-crested_Cormorant_v11-12-003_l.jp

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeJudas
On 9/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, Lion Heart said:

I like the tea Pokemon. I just wanna see more Galarian forms.

Did you just say Tea? I know Tea 

GB💍
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
13 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

SIR FETCH'D IS COMING

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon-galar-region/zbpkxr1gw8/

Rotate it clockwise and it looks like a duck holding a leek (sword/ lance) and some kind of shield. (G-Farfetch'd) :udidnt: 

Omg this is the official site right? I love the idea of the glitches and hiding what Pokémon it could be!:udidnt:

but it’s probably Farfetch’d I’m not mad about it he’s underrated:huntyga:

Hips Tik Tok when I dance🐎🐝
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YCHofficial

Finally, our lord and saviour is here

600px-Sirfetch'd.png

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys

Polteageist looks so cute tho. But no I won't buy it :selena: Last gen sucked so much they won't trick me again

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guillermo Tello
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

Finally, our lord and saviour is here

600px-Sirfetch'd.png

 

48 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Polteageist looks so cute tho. But no I won't buy it :selena: Last gen sucked so much they won't trick me again

 

On 9/14/2019 at 4:58 PM, Talenti said:

Omg this is the official site right? I love the idea of the glitches and hiding what Pokémon it could be!:udidnt:

but it’s probably Farfetch’d I’m not mad about it he’s underrated:huntyga:

 

On 9/14/2019 at 3:34 AM, Lion Heart said:

SIR FETCH'D IS COMING

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon-galar-region/zbpkxr1gw8/

Rotate it clockwise and it looks like a duck holding a leek (sword/ lance) and some kind of shield. (G-Farfetch'd) :udidnt: 

I updated the OP with new info + all the Pokémon discovered so far :legend:

Be free
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...