Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Farrah Moan drags Ariana Grande

whocares

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Farrah Moan doing her best to stay relevant, probably the least talented Queen to be on Rupaul's. :reductive:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually its sad how many people liked this tweet, it's like she wants money because someone from Ariana's team found her picture and wanted to use it as reference. Like girl, you should be proud someone was inspired with your look but you prefered to turn situation around, make yourself a victim and act like this piece of fabric is your brand. Also bringing up to the table 'stealing from queer artists for profit' is disgusting, stealing from ANYONE is bad but this is not the case there. The level of entitlement just sky rocketed.

FentyGa

it's a...silver leotard corset...with some drippy fabric...

i mean, i believe that the look was inspiried by farrah, but it's not like she was the first person to wear something like that. 

Nightwing
6 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

so we're going to be delusional and pretend using her image AND lyrics was coincidental

Well, it's not "her" image. And "Gee thanks, just bought it?"

Really?

Nightwing
6 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

Well that's your problem - you're not making a good case argument, you're ignoring the obvious out of spite... literally wishing a person ill cuz you don't like em for some arbitrary reason - that's pathetic :wtf:

Ariana isn't going to win her case. Bookmark me.

misunderstood

So pathetic and tragic, always bringing up identity as if it's relevant to the convo LMAO

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Miracle
2 hours ago, A D A M said:

Actually its sad how many people liked this tweet, it's like she wants money because someone from Ariana's team found her picture and wanted to use it as reference. Like girl, you should be proud someone was inspired with your look but you prefered to turn situation around, make yourself a victim and act like this piece of fabric is your brand. Also bringing up to the table 'stealing from queer artists for profit' is disgusting, stealing from ANYONE is bad but this is not the case there. The level of entitlement just sky rocketed.

I'm sorry but stealing and being inspired is a completely different thing. It's exactly the same corset.

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'm sorry but stealing and being inspired is a completely different thing. It's exactly the same corset.

Look at the rest of her outfit, corset is the same but the overall look is something different. If you wear same shoes like your friends, do you mean you stole it from them? Also you can read in tweet that Ariana paid the designer so how is that even compared with stealing.

Miracle
4 minutes ago, A D A M said:

Look at the rest of her outfit, corset is the same but the overall look is something different. If you wear same shoes like your friends, do you mean you stole it from them? Also you can read in tweet that Ariana paid the designer so how is that even compared with stealing.

Depends. If it's an exclusive design made by an artist and portrayed by her...yes?

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Depends. If it's an exclusive design made by an artist and portrayed by her...yes?

I think its not exclusive since designer agreed to give exactly same piece to Ariana.

Venusoflove

If ari can sue for petty **** against a company going bankrupt (which she stole from kpop acts), then how is what she did any different? The original disigner is entitled to a cut of HIS design. Ari stans are something else

Yikes- not a good look Farrah. Farrah didn’t design the outfit- yet Farrah wants to be reimbursed because Ariana was inspired by her outfit, that she didn’t even design?!

Archived