đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Love/Hate Azealia Banks

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

I think I'm the only one in this site who likes Azealia Banks :huntyga:. I mean she's so talented and she haves a lot of bops and visuals. She's funny too but it bothers me that she's always causing feud, criticising and insulting everyone in the industry. Yeah. sometimes she speaks the truth about racial issues but there's no need to be rude or using the racial card for everything. 

Her last thing:

Why does she need to drag every hip-hop/R&B or pop artist?  She could  be so big and it's actually sad. I hope she changes one day.

:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Azealia Banks's music, and I really believe she could have been one of the top-tier rappers had she not ruined her own image

FfFfFfFF

This is actually very much the popular opinion here though. :selena: People love her music and say they were rooting for her to make it big but handle her personality.

ryansamonster

You’re not the only one who likes her. I love her music. She’s always gotta say something negative about people that are more successful than her though.

I think she smokes too much weed and just gets lost in her thoughts and scenarios and spills all this stuff over social media when she should just keep it to herself. She has definitely raised some points about racism and social issues in the past but I’m not here for her putting down other women in the industry who have worked just as hard or harder than her to get to where they are.

Sepsami

Tbh she says stuff like this about every successful mainstream artist so I don't even view it as a personal attack but just comedy :selena:

She makes me laugh and has good music 

Reginald

It sucks because she's SO talented and makes music that's leagues beyond her contemporaries. Miss Azealia burns every single bridge she has by behaving like an insufferable brat, though

She would be a top tier rapper right now if she didn't try to bring everyone else down. She's like N**ki, but without the success to back it up

RahrahWitch

I liked 212 that was about it.

As a person she's a horrible nasty human being and I personally can't separate Art from the Artist. For me, Art is an extension of a person, If you're a sh*tty Person I'm not going to enjoy anything you create.

Sepsami
10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It sucks because she's SO talented and makes music that's leagues beyond her contemporaries. Miss Azealia burns every single bridge she has by behaving like an insufferable brat, though

She would be a top tier rapper right now if she didn't try to bring everyone else down. She's like N**ki, but without the success to back it up

nicki isn't this offensive tho

holy scheisse

She's a musical genius plagued with some mood and personality disorders lol. She has a bad attitude TM. But still love her music.

Reginald
16 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

nicki isn't this offensive tho

Very true.  :bradley: I used to stan Azealia SO hard. The decay :bradley:

Dukttape

I used to stan her so hard, but listening to anything from her now makes me feel gross. Plus her music isn't nearly as standalone brilliant as you probably think. There are tons of artists who create great music in a similar style. And they wouldn't spit on your grave.

JohnnyVersace

I love her music, and think she really has a unique sound and voice that could of taken her very far. 

But her outrageous beliefs and theories, and constant hatred, are really ****ing gross and delusional tbh. I wish she would just get a grip and harness her talent and focus on the positive. I think she'd be really successful. 

Archived