💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scarlett Johansson on Woody Allen

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

I...

I kind of want to sympathize with her, in that he is somebody who, likely with the factor of power dynamics as a former industry powerhouse, probably meant a lot to her growing up as a young girl who matured within the film industry. Like, not to project my experiences with unfairly defending and standing by somebody who is an abuser because of how I was groomed, but I get it.

But I don't agree with it at all like girl! Take a step back and listen to the people! Sh*t!

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s her opinion. She is just being honest. She hasn’t had an issue with him. He is allowed to state her feelings and have an opinion without over sensitive SJWs trying to drag her. 

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

It’s her opinion. She is just being honest. She hasn’t had an issue with him. He is allowed to state her feelings and have an opinion without over sensitive SJWs trying to drag her. 

Ugh here we go again with the SJW ****

its not an opinion, the man is married to his adopted daughter, Ronan Farrow his son, has his sister as his step mom. How ****ed up is that 

It’s like she doesn’t want people to like her anymore. She might as well go the Chris Pratt route and go conservative

28 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

its not an opinion, the man is married to his adopted daughter, Ronan Farrow his son, has his sister as his step mom. How ****ed up is that 

https://www.newsweek.com/soon-yi-speaks-lets-not-get-hysterical-197958

I mean there are different sides to every story :ohwell:

ryansamonster

There’s 2 sides to every story, and she chooses to believe Woody - someone she knows personally. That’s just her opinion. 

None of you have any idea what actually went on, and Scarlett remains the highest paid actress of the past few years, so don’t waste your time worrying about her. She’s fine. 

5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Huh??? What sides???

was he not her step father? Is Ronan not her brother? And son in law?? :ohwell:

Did you even read what I posted orrrrrrrr it was Mia Farrow and André Previn who adopted her. So yes Ronan would be her adopted brother but she has ZERO relation at all to Allen so 

59 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

You obviously have a biased opinion of her and want her cancelled. Why can’t we stick to her career- a very talented actress. Who gives a **** about her opinion of Woody Allen? It’s slightlu obsessive and weird tbh. 

InTraumatica

Woody Allen and Jack Nicholson should be both cancelled. And I am huuuuge fan of Allen’s works, so it makes me feel sad that he is a pig. 

1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Wow at people having so strong opinions about 20+ marriages. Yea, it is weird how they meet, but if they are together after so much time, we should stop judging them. Its their lifes.

JazzGa

Scarlet's been known to take the stance of "Who cares what everyone else experienced, it's workin great for me!" She already took that stance on transracial and transgender roles so obviously she'd take that same stance on working with abusive men as well. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Maybe scarjo wants to play Soon Yi next. :huntyga:

Overrated, one expression😏 actress, with some of the dumbest views ever.

She should play only in his movies from now on, it’s easier to boycott trash. 

FreePalestine

Prismatic Light
15 minutes ago, lego said:

Maybe scarjo wants to play Soon Yi next. :huntyga:

Overrated, one expression😏 actress, with some of the dumbest views ever.

She should play only in his movies from now on, it’s easier to boycott trash. 

Jesus Christ the pettiness jumped out here. She just expressed her opinion on him, even if that was wrong, would offending her be necessary? 

Be kind 🧡

Archived