music news

People magazine: Adele is coming

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

Highly doubt this timeframe - Adele is an absolute perfectionist and 5 months after the breakup  is not long enough for her to craft the masterpiece she will deliver. Much less getting all the mechanics together that it will take to roll it all out. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Just now, likeitrough said:

gaga scrapping and rewriting lg6 as we speak. :huntyga:

giphy.gif

sis that has already happened

who will love me when the night is over

iThinkHeKnows
50 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Highly doubt this timeframe - Adele is an absolute perfectionist and 5 months after the breakup  is not long enough for her to craft the masterpiece she will deliver. Much less getting all the mechanics together that it will take to roll it all out. 

Yeah, I don't see her releasing this year. Maybe next year.

rumours

Given the short time frame, I don't want her to rush and release something.

Therefore, I hope that we get the lead single by the end of the year and the album sometime in either Q1 or Q2 of 2020.

beaublue
4 hours ago, Spock said:

I seriously doubt Gaga is going to release now. I mean, we probably weren’t going to get it this year anyways but I don’t think they’re going to let her big comeback era go up against Taylor, Post Malone and now Adele

I know lol it seems like everyone times their releases strategically for when they can hit the hardest except Gaga lmao

Well..This means Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, and every other pop star has to plan around her album lol, because she will obliterate  the music industry for a few months. 

And AWESOME. Can't wait. these 4-5 year droughts are hard for stans, and it's amazing that her talent keeps them around as long as it does. 

This source is also very vague lol. But I will take it with a grain of salt. 

Archived