💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

People magazine: Adele is coming

Supersonic

Featured Posts

whocares

I don’t know exactly what I want from her but definitely a new sound. A new direction to what she’s known for.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lmao I bet everyone’s been dropping their albums because they know Adele is releasing later this year & wanted to get ahead of the game knowing that if they were to release after Adele they’d get zero spotlight or recognition lmao but as usual, Gaga doesn’t care 🤦🏻‍♀️

I seriously doubt Gaga is going to release now. I mean, we probably weren’t going to get it this year anyways but I don’t think they’re going to let her big comeback era go up against Taylor, Post Malone and now Adele

who will love me when the night is over

adamsenigma
42 minutes ago, Rio said:

Isn't this album supposed to be dance or disco inspired? I remember her saying that she wanted to make a dance record or something less melancholic..

I think it will be more pop, like Send My Love or something more Taylor-esque.

MaryJaneHolland

As she always does, Adele is channeling her heartache into music.

Multiple sources tell PEOPLE the superstar — who announced her separation from longtime love Simon Konecki in the spring — is ready to release new songs sooner than later.

“She is definitely getting ready both mentally and physically to promote new music. It seems it will happen later this year,” says one source close to the 31-year-old singer. “She talks about last year as a very difficult year, and she’s said in the past that creating new music is almost like therapy. You can tell that she is ready to share with her fans.”

https://people.com/music/adele-life-after-divorce-new-music-plans/

edengowon

watch adele come in with a dark pop album and serve us choreo

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Loyalty

Yet Gaga is still no where to be seen on the scene :saladga:

Gaga better release before this if she’s even doing so this year. 

Davian
3 hours ago, Autumn said:

watch adele come in with a dark pop album and serve us choreo

Ugh I would be here for an image change NO ONE will expect:giveup: Already legendary:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

LeJudas

She better do whatever the **** she wants. 

Adele has my Stan card on LOCK she can do Choreo & 2000s Euro Pop on crack and I'll eat that **** up omfg. Adele does something and people snatch it up. How did she acheive this tbh lol

Archived