💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Evolution Of Cher

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So I don’t listen to Cher, but I’m trying to learn more about her. I was looking at all of her albums and her first few albums she had a completely different image than the Cher we know today. In fact, the Cher Of today is the only Cher that I knew until a few months ago. She had a very normal girl next door image and evolved into this “Foxy Lady”. See what I did? 😂 zap to the big Cher fans out there, I’m just curious if she had a real evolution and how each album differed from eachother? Like how Gagas albums are all so different, was it the same for Cher?

G U C C I

I’m a huge fan of Cher and to be honest yes she is a huge icon but she’s nothing really like Madonna. I think Madonna kinda invented the idea of eras for pop women in music and taking things to extremes by constantly jumping from one form to another. Cher just constantly evolved with the times. Never ahead of the curve but always this very steady performer who worked her ass off and always displayed the most charming and funny personality to go along with it. Plus she could do anything: Tv, music, movies you name it. 

Sure she took risks with her wardrobe, some of her music, and her love life was always front and center for almost three decades but her as a performer and her sound (even today) is unbeatable in terms of consistency. 

She met Sony and started singing at 16 so she was much more “wholesome” in the beginning but once they got bigger, and then eventually had their own show, she really let loose becoming Bob Mackie’s muse. 

I'd like to know it too, Cher is a goddess but i wasn't "exposed enough" to her

so i'll tag along for the answers :party:

ice heard one side from above

Archived