Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Original Enigma Concept SCRAPPED by Eli

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its Gagas job to have a good team, not a group of her best friends.

Eli is one of the most sought after creative directors right now. It isn't just a "friend". She hired him because he is extremely talented.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

I posted about this on March 1. I dislike Eli and kinda always have but that is beside the point. We have zero confirmation of any kind that state those pics were originally intended for Enigma, a King Kong mag shoot, or anything else. Until Bobby or Gaga state what they were intended for they will be a mystery. I still think they may hold some reference to her new era. 

Just now, Miel said:

I... hmm. Of course there is always going to be more context that we are missing, but the way this is written makes it sound like it wasn't all that much of a "collaboration", even though he says it is as such in the following line.

Like, in conjunction with the other article (from the staging architects? Bobby? I forgot) that said the final months of the show were a bit rushed because of her ASIB promo, really corroborates... well, I'm not sure what exactly, but it's odd.

I'm wondering if she was so busy with everything else (ASIB promo, primarily) that she let Eli have a more direct reign on this project than she usually does? idk

3 points in and ready for more

BabylonHooker

Already posted since March but we weren't so sure about that photoshoot being for Enigma but now it's obvious.

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

malazam

I refuse to believe it. 

Who the hell is he to tell Lady ****ing GaGa no?

another shot before we kiss the other side

BabylonHooker
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

How so?

"Gaga and I took some pictures together". It must be that photoshoot 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

"Gaga and I took some pictures together". It must be that photoshoot 

Still doesn't prove that those pics were the concept, since apparently that shoot was for King Kong and they had similar shoot like that with Dove Cameron.

BabylonHooker
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Still doesn't prove that those pics were the concept, since apparently that shoot was for King Kong and they had similar shoot like that with Dove Cameron.

Whatever it was, it would be better than blue wig and messy neon lipstick 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, FoxyLady said:

Whatever it was, it would be better than blue wig and messy neon lipstick 

Anime/simulation is still a very cool concept and something she had never done before, not Eli's fault she looks messy, that's her glam team's job.

Lord Temptation

I hope she saves the original ideas for LG6 or a future tour or residency. I can’t live without them 

Archived