life

Original Enigma Concept SCRAPPED by Eli

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I'm sure that Eli is very talented & very insightful for these kinds of Projects, but Gaga didn't get where she is today off of scrapping her own ideas. Gaga needs to be free to go where her mind takes her.

That being said, maybe Gaga has an LG6 plan for this idea? She may have been more excited to use it for something else that for enigma.

Purr more, hiss less.

seashellplay

haa ai ai air ai air haa ai ai air ai air haa ai ai air ai ai air a ai air a air free as my haa ai ai air ai air haa ai ai air ai air haa ai ai air ai ai air a ai airhaa ai ai air ai air haa ai ai air ai air haa ai ai air ai ai air a ai air

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Talenti said:

I don’t like attitude he puts off... If Gaga, who’s in charge of the show and wants it done how SHE imagines it, and he’s just like ahaha, sorry sweaty! I don’t like your creativity! Idk I just have a bad feeling about him.

BIG MOOD. I remember reading his quote when this article came out and thinking how obnoxious, rude, and arrogant he sounded.

Gagaloo911

Well I guess that explains where those pics come from and why nothing came of them :huntyga:

Kinda sad about it tbh. Those visuals are superior to the current Enigma ones and looked a lot more promising.

If she had gone with this and we found out there was another potential Enigma story floating around, y'all would have been mad anyways

Im sure theres more to it that we don’t know. This is very poorly explained. I still love Eli’s work tho

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Eido said:

He wanted to be credited as lead creative of the show and managed to do it by saying NO to gaga 

Serving your own interests here Eli :ohwell:

You do realize that she HIRED him to help craft the idea for the show?  He simply told her his idea and she wanted to go with that one instead. He was also the one who did the initial shoot too. He would have been the lead creative REGARDLESS because that is what he was hired by Gaga to do!

Tbh I doubt it went down like this, and I’ve thought as much since this was published. Eli seems like the type to take credit and run with it. I believe the basic facts are true, but what sounds more likely, this or that Gaga specifically brought him in to consult because she had an idea she wasn’t totally sold on and wanted other advice from an up and coming creative director? The latter seems more likely to me and while both stories have the same core facts, Eli’s presents him as much more of an important figure and Gaga just another pop star doeishly following him (it makes him look better).

Notthebling

It doesn’t make sense. Why would she share those pics AFTER she released the first visual poster for Enigma? It makes NO sense at all 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Bloody hooker

I thought we already knew this based on the article/interview from January or February.

I am also confident that those picture have absolutely nothing to do with Enigma. This is where most people got that idea from.

Spoiler

Here’s the thread from March:

I’m not trying to say that this is AP or anything. I’m just backing up that this is old info.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

giskardsb

Clearly Gaga likes his ideas.  I’m sure the show is a collab. Y’all assuming she just capitulated to someone else is silly.  And i love how GGD complains simultaneously that Gaga does not listen to other professionals or that she does listen to other professionals.  

JazzGa

This is so old omg!! What is it doing on the top of today's threads! Why are yall still arguing about it! It's the exact same reheated leftover "gaga not gen u wine!" arguments from last time

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived