Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana Sues Forever 21 For $10 Million Dollars

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Now Gaga needs to come for Party City for selling all those cheap knockoff Gaga wigs! That'll be enough pocket money to fund LG6 promo! :excited:

angels forever, forever angels

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Imagine if Gaga sued everyone that looked like her in 2010/11 :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

JazzGa

I don't like the precedent this sets. If she wins this court case, expect the Kardashians and designer houses to start suing every fast fashion brand and Instagram knockoff boutique shop. I hope none of yall like to wear cheap trendy knockoffs cuz we won't have those anymore. 

I don't know much about the legal history of fashion copyright infringements and knockoffs, but I'm sure that someone has tried to sue a knockoff company before and lost and that's why we still have so many knockoff makers... 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

RahrahWitch

Good I'm so tired of seeing Merch of other peoples imagery being sold without consent.

I see it all the time with Copyrighted IPs and clothing. You want to profit of a person or Franchise, Then sweetie pay for a License to use it.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

Good I'm so tired of seeing Merch of other peoples imagery being sold without consent.

I see it all the time with Copyrighted IPs and clothing. You want to profit of a person or Franchise, Then sweetie pay for a License to use it.

But then it will doubled the price since license are expensive and most people will not afford that, say, people who shops at Primark because it is economical for their situation and still wanna look cool for example :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

But then it will doubled the price since license are expensive and most people will not afford that, say, people who shops at Primark for example :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Saint Gaga
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Wow. How desperate can you get. Just further demonstrates how Ariana is self-entitled with an inflated ego. And believes she's a diva :ladyhaha:

Like get in and stay in your lane girl. You are not a legend or anywhere near close people like Gaga 

You need to calm down

ProdigyARTPOP

did you guys not read? 

she basically was planning a deal/campaign with them that fell through the cracks,

they basically just replaced her w a cheap version of her. 

which basically means they’re using her 

ladylinners
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

But then it will doubled the price since license are expensive and most people will not afford that, say, people who shops at Primark for example :oprah:

Primark clothes actually state where they are licensed from. For example the Gaga t-shirt states that it's licensed by Ate My Heart. That's why licensed stuff are more expensive than their own brand shirts. It's still cheap though compared to other shops. I shop a lot of kids clothes at Primark and Disney/Nickelodeon etc are more expensive than the in-store brand. 

RahrahWitch
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I'm pretty sure shops like Primark have licensing with brands they use like Harry Potter and Game of thrones, Otherwise It'd be theft since those are copyrighted IP's.

A lot of the time there might be a slight price increase or the price will stay the same and the License holder asks for a percentage of the profits in return for letting them use their IP.

Archived