💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
49 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

I'm angry. Girl thought about something creative, interesting, dark any gaga to then let someone change  it for some cheap-ass  theme park 3d movie with .99$ wigs and make up. Gurl, get your sh*t together.

Have you attended?

likeitrough
58 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I never said dark gaga left ,it's part of her, gaga has that in her .but I'm tired of everyone expecting TFM reloaded 

most fans have an attachment to a certain "era" and there will always be a longing for that era when we aren't in it. also, considering since Joanne (and if you discount AHS, C2C) we've had a different side of gaga to enjoy, some fans feel even  further away from their favourite era (or really just the entertainment and theatrics that "old gaga" gave us).

you are right, "dark" and dramatic gaga is always there just not always on display. it's come out every now and then: the MET ball carpet, interludes as mentioned above, certain Joanne era looks and even the pink Valentino gown she wore in Italy was "dramatic". 

we'll all feel better and less like a manager that "caN TotALlY dO a beTteR JoB" once the lg6 roll out starts. :vegas:

RenegAde
28 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

most fans have an attachment to a certain "era" and there will always be a longing for that era when we aren't in it. also, considering since Joanne (and if you discount AHS, C2C) we've had a different side of gaga to enjoy, some fans feel even  further away from their favourite era (or really just the entertainment and theatrics that "old gaga" gave us).

you are right, "dark" and dramatic gaga is always there just not always on display. it's come out every now and then: the MET ball carpet, interludes as mentioned above, certain Joanne era looks and even the pink Valentino gown she wore in Italy was "dramatic". 

we'll all feel better and less like a manager that "caN TotALlY dO a beTteR JoB" once the lg6 roll out starts. :vegas:

You Nailed it ,we always get dark gaga remember the toronto ASIB premier and  that black dress with the vail ?if that was 2009 gaga jumping out I dont know what it is ,I just hate having to always see them bash gagas work cause It isn't as dark and twisted and TFm

DonnieDarko
15 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

So Gaga has a who idea for Enigma and this guy was like “no that’s not as good as my idea” and she said “ok let’s do yours” 

Well, since liddos are often saying she's surrounding herself with yes-men, it's actually great to see her agreeing with someone else's vision of what her show should look like. We have liddos coming for her whenever she's directing her own videos or doing whatever else by herself that she is doing, now we have someone else advising her and it turned out good. And yes, I'm aware that monsters do not like enigma, but the critics and the actual audience love it, so yeah. Good call, Gaga.

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

But Enigma is one of her best shows so it didn't go wrong.

I speak as an attendee.

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Also it's one of her best reviewed, if not the best reviewed, show she's ever put on...don't get lm acting like it's panned when it's been wildly successful from a critical and commercial viewpoint.

Oriane

I'm surprised Little Detectives didn't find out about this sooner, especially the covers for King King magazine, and the post by Alex Kazemi.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Bradley
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, since liddos are often saying she's surrounding herself with yes-men, it's actually great to see her agreeing with someone else's vision of what her show should look like. We have liddos coming for her whenever she's directing her own videos or doing whatever else by herself that she is doing, now we have someone else advising her and it turned out good. And yes, I'm aware that monsters do not like enigma, but the critics and the actual audience love it, so yeah. Good call, Gaga.

I believe that anyone here who's given an opportunity to go see the show in person will have their minds changed.

It's magnificent in real life and it's the epitome of technology and musicianship fitting each other well.

Lol.... little MONSTERS think enigma is bad... i have to laugh 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Inferno

Just realized why this theory is total bullshit. The concept of that photoshoot was totally Eli's as he literally reused a very similar aesthetic for his grimes shoot:

ec469a4a7a1789b05180659ac001f097.png

So it's not like gaga came up with this entire thing and he was like wait though. doesn't really Make sense. Besides, enigma is so mind of gaga.

FameHookah
17 hours ago, Inferno said:

She always has some really dope dark concept and then just scraps it all on a whim for something lame.

Like the original LG5 scrapped to make ASIB beta aka Joanne, or the original applause vmas performance, or the original TEOG video, or the original Paparazzi video, or the Venus and DWUW videos or the original LG6 with DJWS, or the original intel performance etc etc etc 

Damn gaga.. -.- its really hard to stan ha.

WTF is MDNA

48 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Just realized why this theory is total bullshit. The concept of that photoshoot was totally Eli's as he literally reused a very similar aesthetic for his grimes shoot:

ec469a4a7a1789b05180659ac001f097.png

So it's not like gaga came up with this entire thing and he was like wait though. doesn't really Make sense. Besides, enigma is so mind of gaga.

Maybe the aesthetics was totally Eli’s idea, but it seems to me that Gaga did come up with the shape shifting concept, and that is also totally Gaga. 

Archived