Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Crazy Dream About LG6

Coldplay

Featured Posts

So last night for some reason I had a weird dream about LG6 release and woke up feeling SO confused I just have to share. 

It was pretty much a documentary type of video about the creation of the album and the concept with crazy visuals. It started with Gaga saying something like "I have always wanted to travel to the sun, but that is impossible" so instead, I bought *name of random island in the caribbean* and I will bring fans from all over the world to nearby islands and territories so they can experience how I cover it in molten lava and they can see from far away how it burns. It will be a great fire to emulate the sun.

The song and music video were tropical and she was wearing a flowy colorful dress with a long straight blonde wig. 

I remember so many more details but they're hard to describe. 

Anyway, that's it 

:smh:

bloody g

"I have always wanted to travel to the sun, but that is impossible" so instead I'm just going to wait until it's not - Gaga on LG6

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Admin changed the title to Crazy Dream About LG6
lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

"I have always wanted to travel to the sun, but that is impossible" so instead I'm just going to wait until it's not - Gaga on LG6

why can I perfectly hear her saying this :toofunny: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

FfFfFfFF

I have always wanted to travel to the sun, but that is impossible.

NextGrouchyBug-size_restricted.gif

Spoiler

I used to dream about her too, mostly when I was a new fan but it stopped. :messga:

6 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

why can I perfectly hear her saying this :toofunny: 

Like same :laughga:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Category: "Funny"

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

VasilisVas

I’m sorry, but people actually really and truly dream about the release of Gaga’s next album? We’re all fans in here and are anticipating the release, including me, but give me a break. :oops:

12 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I’m sorry, but people actually really and truly dream about the release of Gaga’s next album? We’re all fans in here and are anticipating the release, including me, but give me a break. :oops:

I don't ever. And I'm not as invested as I have been in the past. Which is why it's so odd to me.

Archived