Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FfFfFfFF

#5 | Born To Die

giphy+%25283%2529.gifgiphy+%25284%2529.gif

AVERAGE: 9,46

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Phoebe Buffay

LOWEST SCORE: 7 from @Sneaky Oliver

COMMENTS

@Miichael The thing with Lana, is that no matter if she does a high scale high production high budget video or a homemade video with her phone, she always delivers. This video has some chilling scenes and is so greatly directed and procued.

@Sneaky Oliver It looks like a work of art but it benefits a lot from the set and nothing really jaw dropping happens until the very end. I love how the lights and shadows move to represent the passage of the time.

@Cerny I love that she looks like a hipster self-aware, Neo - Nancy Sinatra. Bitter sweet and  beautiful idealised tragedy. Every scene is better than the previous one, successfully reaching climax with the closing scene. I also think that the way the director, Yoann Lemoine, played with shadows greatly enhances this dangerous obsessive love Lana Del Rey and her lover are living, very well executed. And I like how expressive and emotive Lana’s face is in the “Heaven” scenes where she’s sitting on the throne accompanied by the two tigers.

FfFfFfFF

I feared that this megarate will not pull trough in terms of messiness at the start but I'm glad I was wrong. :applause:

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Any guesses for the top 3?

We have (in no order) Love, National Anthem, Tropico and Ride.

Love better goes first

source.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Suspiria
1 minute ago, Varys said:

How is love above BTD 

Ew trash taste

tenor.gif

The real crime is HBTB being top 6. Lana wandering around her empty house that she clearly just moved into but couldn't be bothered getting props for the video. Top 6:triggered:

FfFfFfFF

#4 | Love

tumblr_olporlPUCX1rmkvr2o2_500.giftumblr_olshvbp0fV1uaqtxco1_500.gif

AVERAGE:  9,45

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Suspiria and @Sneaky

LOWEST SCORE: 7,5 from @imitalian

COMMENTS

@Suspiria YES. Such a return to form, while being totally different from anything she'd done before. She looked beyond stunning, the space scenes were beautiful. The subtle filters just make everything look nice. The whole thing just felt so professional and complete.

@Miichael Another cinematic masterpiece tbh. The vintage aesthetics are gorgeous, the moon, the ocean, the cars, those beautiful close-up shots of her with her dazzling smile and flowers in her long hair while she dances in the 70’s style white dress. I do wish it contained more footage of her though.

@Cerny Very distinguishable from what we were accustomed to see, a complete departure from everything Lana Del Rey graced us with, before it, though, in a way, it feels like the most genuine visual representation of her soul. Those predominantly cold tone shots have no business being that warm. The promise of the youth, the duality of the 60’s inspired imagery and futurism depicted as fairly practical visions of tomorrow, the cinematography, the way it plays with colour, and lastly but not least-ly, Jefferttiti. It’s exceptionally charming, I like it very much, indeed.

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Suspiria said:

The real crime is HBTB being top 6. Lana wandering around her empty house that she clearly just moved into but couldn't be bothered getting props for the video. Top 6:triggered:

A beautiful mess! :pray:

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Still in the game

- National Anthem

- Ride

- Tropico

:gum:

Did I miss Born To Die? :oprah:

Sneaky Oliver

Music To Watch Boys To and Love deserved to be on the top10, you guys must be blind :bradley:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived