Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Recorded Dance in the Dark ten Years ago Today

27monster27

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
20 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

Shawn Mendes has done it for 2017, 2018 & 2019 so was this rule removed recently?

Yes I guess, since no big artist wants to do the VMAs anymore, they couldn't take more risks :saladga:

Lighter
47 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She couldn't do it ; there's a rule that says that an artist can't play two years in a row at the VMAs. Gaga helself said that it wasn't a pleasure to attend without performing :) That's why she didn't perform

Lmfao their LOSS

LG7 time now
4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Lmfao their LOSS

They still got the McQueen dress, the meat dress and the Born This Way snippet though :trollga:

Probably my number 1 favourite Gaga song of all time, I don’t think she will ever top it :giveup:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

joannesrats

Hearing this at Enigma when I thought I'd never hear it done live because I wasn't able to see TMB was such an experience. I completely forgot that she performed it there so when it started I was shook and started crying :diane:

Regina George
2 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She couldn't do it ; there's a rule that says that an artist can't play two years in a row at the VMAs. Gaga helself said that it wasn't a pleasure to attend without performing :) That's why she didn't perform

What? Britney performed in 1999, 2000 & 2001.. There’s no such rule 

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What? Britney performed in 1999, 2000 & 2001.. There’s no such rule 

Really? I read that many times on Twitter, I thought it was real. Thanks for correcting me :) (@Lighter)

Gaga did say that she was nervous because she didn't want to attend the show without performing though (she said that during her interview with Ellen, the one with the meat dress)

Archived