đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Hart Taken To Hospital After Car Crash

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I was going to tag a lot of people, but decided against it. Please do your research on this guy before making your arguments into facts...

Adrenaliner
54 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

Guys seriously It was a "joke" and I apologize... seems like IM Kevin Hart now. I never meant to hurt anybody and I never wished him sth like this, I was obviously joking.... god. I already said no one deserves sth like that. Its just that I hate internalized homophobia when I see it in men and that's why I do petty JOKES about them. Sorry again, doesn't happen again....

one second Im the Hart then suddenly Kevin Harts is me!

Whatever,  next time say jk or make the joke funny if you are joking so people get it

MonsterDad
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

I just don’t get how he would deserve this even if he didn’t apologize. In a bad situation he could be paralyzed, so bringing that up is very unsensitive.

This!

The implication that he is deserving of this because his opinions don't align with others is somewhat hypocritical.

That's the problem with the world and why nothing ever gets accomplished.  Tit-for-tat never ends in progress and is why - as a body - we continue to quarrel.

Imagine what a statement it would make if the first people that rushed to his aid and the one's that most actively supported him during his recovery were in the LGBT community - how do you think that would impact him?  Love always trumps hate - isn't that what you're asking for from the world?

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

Archived