đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga: "Italian gravy"

The Z

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Watsonn said:

If you want to hear how dan horton sounds : ( Let me know what u hear in the background at 2:20 x) )

He’s cute!!! I like a man that knows what he’s talking about! He could talk to me about his amps and channels and compression all day!! Also what are we listening for exactly? I can’t make out anything from the background 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterDad
1 minute ago, Renie said:

I hate that it’s called Italian gravy! To me gravy goes on mashed potatoes and meat and to think of like turkey gravy going over noodles irks me out!!:sharon:

sam puckett agree GIF

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

Do you not like her paper napkins?!! :ladyhaha:

That’s all he gets here so he better :ally:

MonsterDad
4 minutes ago, Renie said:

Do you not like her paper napkins?!! :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

That’s all he gets here so he better :ally:

no.png

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

HausOfMark
4 hours ago, LeftoverPasta said:

But do you really think she's doing this with the intent to disrupt her fanbase?

Or is she just posting up pics of her life and the fans obsess over every little nuance be it flowers in the background, how many forks are on the table, how many bulbs are in the lamp and are making (in some cases) extreme assumptions and connections that have little or no reasoning behind them?

No i dont think shes doing it to disrupt the fanbase.

Shes just living her life and sharing it with us but everyone is SO obsessed with LG6 that I was just playing along with it. 

-Mark

Helxig
15 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

I still don't get how people expect to get something LG6 related from Gaga when she herself isn't talking about it openly for the last few months (AFAIK)?

I mean she posted a pic or two talking about music in general and I can see why fans perceive it as tease or trolling but I still don't see how this means her next insta post is going to be something album-related or how she's 'owing us' news.

At this point we already know how Gaga works with her music as the time spaced between the eras, this alone should give us a clue of how not expect something that doesn't even has a official date yet.

The way I "coped" with the waiting (the one that hit me hard enough was between Alejandro MV and Born This Way single, 8 months, but I was a hard stan at the time) is this: Once I downloaded the Cyndi Lauper discography and her albums are spaced between 3, 4, 5 years, and sometimes it happens to be a Greatest Hits album (imagine waiting 5 years for your fave to release something and when they do is a GH album :air:). So now I'm kinda grateful Gaga doesn't take THAT long to release new material. But that's the way I dealt with.

I totally agree with you and I am constantly telling people here to stop hyping themselves over nothing, just to be disappointed.

But I should probably also clarify that I wasn't being shady to @adammonroe with that Rose McGowan GIF, I was quoting this:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ShayCristoforo

At the same time guys.. good food - good soul - good music
let's hope lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived