💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

People Attending The Cure Concert Said Gaga Is Rude?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

It was at the Rose Bowl and in Pasadena it’s legal to smoke outside.

I don’t smoke cigarettes (unless I’m drunk) but so over non-smokers and their superiority complexes. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ydnmnme

They posted it on Instagram too

AD1-F9-CBD-A795-4-DA5-8-F96-E42-B3-E4481

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

They posted it on Instagram too

AD1-F9-CBD-A795-4-DA5-8-F96-E42-B3-E4481

That’s not an encounter -  they didn’t meet her, they watched her at a concert like a bunch of chooches when they should have been enjoying the bands they are pretending to like.

Gah - sh!t like this makes me hate LA. I’m moving back to NY - in my mind. 

Diamond heart99

BTW who let Rocket the Raccoon have a reddit account?

20 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t smoke cigarettes (unless I’m drunk) but so over non-smokers and their superiority complexes. 

Sorry that I don’t want to get cancer just because some drunk-asses can’t handle two hours concert without a smoke :madge:

Diamond heart99
Just now, Kattys said:

Sorry that I don’t want to get cancer just because some drunk-asses can’t handle two hours concert without a smoke :madge:

Oh dry up.tenor.gif?itemid=13620013

Glamourpuss

It sounds like this person is bitter. Gaga would be hounded by people if she went anywhere so she needs her security team hanging around. She deserves to have a bit of fun now and again. 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I have several friends who constantly vape and it admittedly drives me a little nuts...but I try not to judge and it is legal.

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

That’s not an encounter -  they didn’t meet her, they watched her at a concert like a bunch of chooches when they should have been enjoying the bands they are pretending to like.

Gah - sh!t like this makes me hate LA. I’m moving back to NY - in my mind. 

Someone went so far as to post it on IG and reddit when it's super late here in California and they just got back from a concert?—yeah, they already didn't like her and didn't give her a fair shake. No wonder stars hate social media tho—where some rando like this can get attention.

witchcocktor

Well to be fair, nowhere in the post did the poster mention that she was rude, but that they lost a lot of respect for her for, you know, partying. I can understand that the security could've been annoying, but I doubt any of that was her fault. And throwing **** at her? The hell? And Gaga was the one you lost respect for?

This story is so vague like, am I supposed to feel like Gaga is some kind of a bitch for drinking, smoking and dancing like a lot of other messy people who go to concerts? Especially if people were throwing stuff at her allegedly? Okay....?

gagzus

So she was doing what most rock fans do anyway which is dance like their limbs aren’t attached properly, showboat and the only exception is because she’s a celeb her security had to keep her safe and away from people.

She didn’t do anything wrong 💀they’re just pressed a popstar was at a rock concert 

do you really think people were throwing things at her ? (I'm like very sensitive those days and this is just a little bit too heartbreaking for me r now)

hello hello baby.

ryansamonster

From these photos and a video posted on the same Insta, it looks like they were behind/covered by the soundbooth or some type of structure. And blocking no one.

But yikes she’s got a beer in her hand! Uh oh :selena:

Archived