💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga having fun at The Cure concert

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LilyLark
6 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

But since it’s not clear and I’m getting dragged: Let the record show I think  Dan seems like a cool guy and she looks happy. 

That and my overall point are not mutually exclusive. 

You can be happy with a layer of bullsh!t being there too.

Agree. The People bit was obvious PR to get the info to the GP, but it doesn't mean it's not real whether it is a serious relationship or just a fling or FWB. And I don't blame her for pulling some PR sh*t—the Russian comments swarming her IG revived the Rocket rumors and as I've said before....I 100% believe she wants those rumors dead before LG6 drops. I do find it hilarious that he apparently posts pics of her dinners when he's not even in L.A.

I still find the Rocket thing weird AF as you know lol-all of the surrounding odd moments (like Christian's behavior)—but especially how People ran the bit about his "deep connection" with Gaga. If it had been any other tabloid but People, I would have just figured it was  made up BS (even Lainey said it was obvs. from his team)...but when you add it all together it is definitely sus (even if I don't think they had an affair or anything) though most on GGD don't see it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Agree. The People bit was obvious PR to get the info to the GP, but it doesn't mean it's not real whether it is a serious relationship or just a fling or FWB. And I don't blame her for pulling some PR sh*t—the Russian comments swarming her IG revived the Rocket rumors and as I've said before....I 100% believe she wants those rumors dead before LG6 drops. I do find it hilarious that he apparently posts pics of her dinners when he's not even in L.A.

I still find the Rocket thing weird AF as you know lol-all of the surrounding odd moments (like Christian's behavior)—but especially how People ran the bit about his "deep connection" with Gaga. If it had been any other tabloid but People, I would have just figured it was  made up BS (even Lainey said it was obvs. from his team)...but when you add it all together it is definitely sus (even if I don't think they had an affair or anything) though most on GGD don't see it.

Full agreement. I don’t blame LG one bit. Especially since it doesn’t take much to start for the Bradley sh!t storm all over again. It’s like a merry go round we can’t get off...

Which yeah, I’m never going to find the whole Rocket thing not suspect. There are no coincidences in Hollywood. The People Mag thing was a huge tell, then it seems someone cut the breaks on the clown car. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Franch Toast
8 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I will say this tho, and it’s just my opinion: when LG is in her endgame relationship, we won’t  know a damn thing about it. She will just show up married one day. 

I think this too – or at least, we won't know about the relationship until they're already incredibly serious or engaged. I don't doubt that she's having fun with Dan, whether he's a fling, FWB, merely a friend, or even the beginning of a new romantic relationship, but the fact that she's giving the illusion of being "open" about it gives me pause. What she and Dan are sharing about their "relationship" is so obviously carefully curated to convey a certain impression. That's okay, because all of social media is curated, even by us "regular" folks, but the whole thing smacks of PR to me – that doesn't mean what they have isn't genuine, but she and her team are making an effort to let the world know she has a new man who goes to rock concerts with her and  enjoys Sunday night dinners and isn't that great?  

I don't blame her for being so guarded on social media now. Anything she posts automatically becomes fodder for a news/tabloid article, and most of the comments she receives are either part of that Russian chat or  some variant of "release LG6." 

She/Her/Hers

Italiangravy

Brand new account here, hi people 👋 Have been reading these forum posts lately and decided to join.

jumping in at the end of this thread, just wanting to add my 2 cents. 

Agree that Gaga and her team is wanting people to move past Bradga. It’s curated by it doesn’t mean it isn’t real. It might be not as real but doesn’t mean it’s because she is with Bradley. That train has left the station. Unfortunately for Bradley is my guess. He kinda looks like he’s not in a good place lately..

Gaga looks happy and that she won’t be faking. Real relationship or not, with varying degrees and layers of bs or not, she’s accomplishing what she wants. And what she wants the most is people moving past the Bradley gossip. And to remember what she is all about once and for all.

With a bit of trolling here and there too because why not

15 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I mostly agree as well but a few things to say;

It’s not just relationships tho, although that’s the hot topic. Everything on everyone’s social media has a bullsh!t filter on it, literally and figuratively. 

But I live by the rule:

“if you do something nice for someone and have to tell everyone about it, you did it for the wrong reasons”

That applies to everything tho - if someone shares something on social media, there is a reason, and it’s not just to be open!

If you think she’s so in love with Dan and so over top happy that she felt the need to share it with us, cool. Enjoy that. I don’t want to take that connection you feel you have with her away. I truly don’t. But I don’t believe it. She shared it because she wants fans, tabloids, Russian trolls and the GP to move on from Bradley. Stevie Wonder could see that. 

And I stand by what I said, she IS putting it on blast, just doing it in a way where it doesn’t appear like it. That’s how celebs do it now. It’s also not her making the posts, it’s her assistant. 

That being said, I’m just speaking in terms of motivations of her posting. I don’t know how she feels about Dan. They look like they had fun at the concert. That’s all any of us can know for sure. It could be true love, or they could end up hating each other. We don’t know. 

I will say this tho, and it’s just my opinion: when LG is in her endgame relationship, we won’t  know a damn thing about it. She will just show up married one day. 

I know this all sounds like judgments but it’s not, it’s more like celeb observation.  I’m cheering her on. If you read most of my posts on here, I’m always in trouble for telling fans to stop being mean to her. 

I dunno man. I'm certainly not naive about PR tactics but def not as cynical as you. Ofc everyone posts for a reason. But the reasons can still be basic af and have the side benefit of killing two birds with one stone. Whether BradGa became a narrative or not these would still be the basic ass date night pics of any tiger of couple.

daisy duck shrug GIF

How genuine is this? Who knows. He could be out the door next week -- it's her perogative-- but in the meanwhile, I  have no reason to be concerned of some possible orchestrated conspiracy. Granted there are ppl that would do that but I can't see it for Gaga. That's major. We have ten+ yrs of insight into her character, I'm just not buying that she'd gaslight an entire existence with another person for...what? And if it is a complete sham,  like I said , shame on us for being so overbearing that they/celebs are forced to employ such antics just to get a bit of peace and privacy. Im not saying all this to convince you. I'm saying it to explain where and why our sentiments may be veering. 

And we'll agree to disagree on what qualifies as putting on blast :laughga:People mag, put them on blast. The nosy Cure audience, put them on blast. The 20+ headlines about the Cure concert, is putting them on blast. Dishes on a table, imo, is a wink and a giggle, comparatively.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Diamond heart99
14 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I dunno man. I'm certainly not naive about PR tactics but def not as cynical as you. 

daisy duck shrug GIF

Work in Hollywood for 20 years and you will be as cynical as me 😉

I think you are naive a little. But that’s okay. It’s because you want LG to be different. She’s not. But that okay too. She’s is however better at this game than most. Like I said, she’s not Priyanka Chopra. 

LG being at the concert got mentioned in Variety FFS! It’s actually a work of art. So again I’m not criticizing HER, I’m cheering on LG yet laughing at everyone buying what’s she’s selling. 

We can agree to disagree sure - but um People magazine didn’t print anything she didn’t ask them to 😂

9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Work in Hollywood for 20 years and you will be as cynical as me 😉

True and true 😁

You'll have to explain Priyanka sometime though 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Diamond heart99
4 minutes ago, KNJ said:

True and true 😁

You'll have to explain Priyanka sometime though 

Would love to. Also I love your quote in your signature - one of LG’s best or I guess Freddy’s 😂

Inferno
On 9/2/2019 at 9:40 PM, LilyLark said:

I think a lot of stars are just scared of social media these days—it's really become out of control and cancel culture over small sh*t is real (it's not always just right wing as*holes trying to make excuses). Off the top of my head, I can think of a few examples. Lorde tweeted a photo of her bathtub and "I will always love you" and people thought she was making fun of Whitney's death...and it blew up and was covered by several big blogs...when it was just an unfortunate coincidence. Rihanna was accused of bullying a fan by writing a semi-snarky reply. And there's the unfortunate truth that stars wrongly get blamed for the small, but vocal, part of stan twitter that acts unhinged.

JMO but I feel like Gaga is very aware of this sh*t...and after the mess between Ed Sheeran and little monsters, which somehow Gaga got blamed for...I feel like that was sort of the beginning of her checking out of social media. And I think it is understandable to a degree, because it probably makes social media stressful and it's probably frustrating for her to get wrongly blamed for other people's BS. I agree she could lighten up a bit, but I think she's "trying" to do so with the studio pics and the cooking pics. They can't really be mined for drama and are a bit curated, but are still snap shots of her life.

I mean I know why she is the way she is on social media. I just see other stars who are also aware, but still able to share quite a bit. Or others that just don't care a la Nicki or Rih, although we can't pretend Gaga can get away with what they can tbh. So idk, at the end of the day it's kind of a silly thing to harp on because it's up to Gaga what she wants to put forward. And apparently for the past few years it's nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Archived