Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Gaga's highest belted note?

Disnalex

Featured Posts

Disnalex

I know this is a studio recording but I don't think I have ever heard Gaga sing a note this high without having to use her head voice. What do you all think? Am I delulu or not? (Btw: I pinned it to start at 1:57)

Gaga for Disney

dynamite

I think a note in Applause live at JWT was a bit higher

On "put your hands up" 

But it wasn't sustained like MJH

SeasonOfTheWitch

Thanks for reminding me the Mary Jane Holland we got is the most boring and basic version ksksks 

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i never heard this demo :wtfga: does anyone else prefer the majority of ARTPOP’s demos to the released tracks?

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Disnalex
1 minute ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

i never heard this demo :wtfga: does anyone else prefer the majority of ARTPOP’s demos to the released tracks?

YES! I think she was forced to change some of them to fit the sound her record label wanted. Shame sad lady gaga GIF

Gaga for Disney

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

I think like 90% of this fanbase does. 

SeasonOfTheWitch
4 minutes ago, AlexTheMonster said:

YES! I think she was forced to change some of them to fit the sound her record label wanted. Shame sad lady gaga GIF

Nah, I think after she broke her hip she looked back at her songs and decided to revamp them/clean them up because she changed her vision for ARTPOP. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I think like 90% of this fanbase does. 

Especially the Aura demo :music:

LilyLark

She can definitely do a G5, but some people say her voice is more of an alto than a mezzo soprano nowadays (due to aging) so who knows if she can hit a G5 consistently. I actually prefer her lower range and it's probably healthier for her voice imo.

*I always found it weird that the voice can change at a relatively young age (late 20s-early 30s).

Archived