💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD Quoted in Article: "Software People"

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Orange Co Convention Center

"Plans for a $605 million Orange County Convention Center expansion are moving forward despite a formal protest by the losing bidder to design the project.

Lawyers for a group headed by the Orlando-based design firm of Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock, or HHCP, insist the county’s selection process “was complicated with substantial problems and misunderstandings,” according to a letter sent to Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings by Daniel Langley, an attorney with Fishback Dominic in Winter Park.

The county wants to add a multi-purpose space to accommodate 20,000 guests and unique performances, which are sometimes a part of large conventions.

For instance, in May, Lady Gaga was hired to perform at SAP’s annual meeting at the Convention Center, but the venue lacked an appropriate space for the Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter/performer, whose hit song “Shallow” won an Academy Award this year. The private show for the multinational software corporation was moved to the Amway Center and conventioneers and guests were bused there.

According to gagadaily.com, Lady Gaga delivered a stunning performance during which she referred to the audience as “software people.”

In his pitch to commissioners, Populous’ Michael Lockwood boasted the multipurpose venue will make Orange County’s convention center “the envy of the industry.”"

lady gaga drinking GIF

the software people ball is an iconic tour I will never forget. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

bloody g

we made it :diane:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Phaye Monster

It scares me that there are professional people out there reading this website

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Craven Moorecox
7 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

It scares me that there are professional people out there reading this website

Same... I need to be conscientious of the stuff I say here now:huntyga:

Archived