Jump to content
Stefani Tee
game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 2 Edition

Featured Posts

Talenti

The lineup so far is looking awesome:bradley: I literally love all these Pokémon how am I supposed to evict anyone?!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978a4d25dff5f694dcd0

STREAM THE GIFT AND MOTIVATION FATTIES (and Like I Do)
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BalmungBard
5 minutes ago, Talenti said:

The lineup so far is looking awesome:bradley: I literally love all these Pokémon how am I supposed to evict anyone?!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978a4d25dff5f694dcd0

Yeah :bradley: I feel for the first HoH they’re gonna start off the rumble 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
9 minutes ago, BalmungBard said:

Yeah :bradley: I feel for the first HoH they’re gonna start off the rumble 

Ok wait I lied I have 2 in mind I’d like to evict- not because I hate them but because they’re like my least fave out of them all:poot:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897dca518e89aa0f1934f

This season is gonna be good, I’m expecting the unexpected! Crazy twists and turns!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897dca518e89aa0f1934f

STREAM THE GIFT AND MOTIVATION FATTIES (and Like I Do)
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craven Moorecox
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Ok wait I lied I have 2 in mind I’d like to evict- not because I hate them but because they’re like my least fave out of them all:poot:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897dca518e89aa0f1934f

This season is gonna be good, I’m expecting the unexpected! Crazy twists and turns!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897dca518e89aa0f1934f

I hope it nots me because my shiny suck:bradley:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BalmungBard
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Ok wait I lied I have 2 in mind I’d like to evict- not because I hate them but because they’re like my least fave out of them all:poot:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897dca518e89aa0f1934f

This season is gonna be good, I’m expecting the unexpected! Crazy twists and turns!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897dca518e89aa0f1934f

Oh my :teehee:

the tea GIF by Dreezy

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
3 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I hope it nots me because my shiny suck:bradley:

Nah sis, you a part of the trinity we going✈️✈️ to the top 5 at least:ally: hopefully @TROLLGA joins too, I’m sure they will choose a good Pokémon:whitney: I actually like Iggy Azalea the shiny is bad but oh well!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89718e8dff3f2c4264bb8

STREAM THE GIFT AND MOTIVATION FATTIES (and Like I Do)
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BalmungBard

I made it to the the top 5 with Nidoking, hopefully Ampharos can do the same or at least top 10 :saladga:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
4 minutes ago, BalmungBard said:

I made it to the the top 5 with Nidoking, hopefully Ampharos can do the same or at least top 10 :saladga:

Ampharos is definitely a fan favorite, so it’s very possible. Plus its shiny is AMAZING:staymad:

STREAM THE GIFT AND MOTIVATION FATTIES (and Like I Do)
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craven Moorecox

Would it be petty of me to sabotage everyone who didn’t vote for me in gen 1 by pairing them up with a type disadvantage?:oprah: 

Edit: That would be everyone but@Alan123:bradley:

Edited by Craven Moorecox
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

For every Pokémon that goes against each other, I’ll provide a couple fun facts/trivia about the Pokémon in case anyone is curious!:woohoo:

STREAM THE GIFT AND MOTIVATION FATTIES (and Like I Do)
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anastasios
31 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Would it be petty of me to sabotage everyone who didn’t vote for me in gen 1 by pairing them up with a type disadvantage?:oprah: 

Edit: That would be everyone but@Alan123:bradley:

peeeetty :rip: just try create new alliances... IJS :giggle:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...