opinion

Normani falls to #56

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emig09

Camila Cabello solo debut single was Crying in the Club. It flopped horrible in the US so Normani is safe... Yet

gay engineer

Lion Heart

She will rise next week.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Wow really sure Gaga would be proud of this thread. Like others have said many artist had bad to decent debuts, Give her time to grow into her own just like we did with Ariana and Camila. She has the star power otherwise we wouldn't be talking about her. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Bobbins

She offers nothing new. She’s a great dancer but there are a lot of great backup dancers out there. She’s a good singer but not great; her tone is really the only thing going for her. Her lip syncing the VMAs was a massive disappointment. Camila’s Havana showcased her uniqueness not in the tone of her voice but also her artistry. That’s why she’s on top right now.  

Why is this on funny? Are you stupid enough to put girls against girls just because your favorite it's not doing well on the charts?

#YouNeedToCalmDown :reductive:

Ugh I'm glad she is still making music. Can't wait for that spanish song from Lauren :excited:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Marilyn MonHoe
39 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yep. this may be petty of me but Lizzo deserves it way more than Normani and Camila. I want to love Normani, but I sort of feel like she has everything but...strong vocals. And Camila's even weaker when it comes to vocals. Lizzo, on the other hand, has the whole package and Truth Hurts is a great bop. Still, justice for Juice and Jerome.

I still want Normani to do well, though, and even Camila.... just want Lizzo to snatch a #1 more than those two.

Definitely. Have you heard Tempo? Oof that song is a bop :vegas:

Normani is a great dancer but I wish she would focus on delivering vocals and show off her dance moves in like dance breaks or something like that. Her lip syncing at the VMA’s was so bad, it sounded like the track was skipping :rip:. She has a good voice, I wish she would utilize it more :saladga:

27 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Camila Cabello solo debut single was Crying in the Club. It flopped horrible in the US so Normani is safe... Yet

I know. This bitches like to talk about **** they don't even know.

Bet this one isn't a Camila fan neither a 5H fan and just like to make stupid threads with stupid tags.

#YouPlayStupidGamesYouWinStupidPrices

Damn, Lover has had an impact on me :huntyga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

LordEnigma
44 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

What the hell?

Everyone I know is LOVING the song and video? We have all been watching it nonstop and none of us were hyped for solo Normani music ever?

It better rise. I want this song to be #1!

It's not even going to be top 20 

This is coming off as super anti everything Gaga stands for. Even though there’s a charts tag you decided funny cos a woman isn’t doing as well... you should probably look at what you’re doing in your life and why you think mocking other people’s achievements (yes having a top 50 song is an achievement) makes your life better or makes your accomplishments more meaningful? Maybe you think it makes Camilas accomplishments more meaningful but guess what honey they are Camilas and will never be yours. Normani will at least have been known even if this is the farthest she’s ever gotten and you... you’ll remember this post and chuckle over how clever you were.. and that’s about it, I guess

RAMROD

And we are surprised because? :poot:

It is law of nature that only one person will get crazy popular if you are part of one inactive/disbanded boys/girls group and decided to pursue solo career. Oh yes, ofc they all can as hell try, but the results may vary for each of them, before the rest of ex members realize they got another potential on other field that is not singing.

For real, it's just not a talk. From Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Missy Elliot, Ronan Keating, Mel C, Robbie Williams, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Cheryl Cole, Harry Styles, to Camila Cabello. So many examples already!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

But why is Miley falling so hard too? Did they not send the song to radio? Maybe the EP is coming Friday and Slide away is just a stand-alone response to the breakup? But then why perform it on VMAs?

Archived