Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

its6a6a account share another post

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

It looks complately fake I guess, also whole f thing just coincidence and this picture its just nothing.

I mean how could it be releated with LG6 its just bullshit!

Borislshere

They already got exposed as yet another fake insider. Why do we keep giving them attention ? 

ElectricKing
Just now, Illuminati said:

I think we were done with them the moment that f thing was clocked

what happened?

MrHappy
Just now, Borislshere said:

They already got exposed as yet another fake insider. Why do we keep giving them attention ? 

Yes you are right but I hope they write that topic and they will remember that they are people who tried to deceive us but failed. And that profil photo :ladyhaha: amazing 

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

what happened?

The post was 4 days older than Gaga's tweet because they had a whole bunch of words spelled out in different one letter posts and then hid everything and only kept the "f" one. You can even see the white bottom part that belongs to a different letter :sweat:

ElectricKing
8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The post was 4 days older than Gaga's tweet because they had a whole bunch of words spelled out in different one letter posts and then hid everything and only kept the "f" one. You can even see the white bottom part that belongs to a different letter :sweat:

I was wondering what white bar was there lol

How tragic

River

I must confess something

Spoiler

it's me.

Spoiler

no it's not.

Spoiler

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

G U C C I

I don't think them posting and deleting things proves they are fake. Why was the word FUN uploaded at all? Its been one word she has been using and put it in her story AFTER they had it posted. They just deleted it all except the F once Gaga tweeted the F. 

Also how are they uploading pics out of order? Whenever I check their insta sometimes the new pics are on the right not the left. And when they deleted everything and suddenly put the F back it was in its original place behind the newer pics that they have now deleted. I don't 100% buy that it is Gaga or her team but something fishy is going on with it. 

Archived