That "iii"

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not spreading out more the dates during BTWB which led to the hip injury

Not releasing Scheisse and Venus as singles

Lack of tour DVDs/professional recordings

Haus Labs instead of new music during her momentum

And a future mistake I think she will sadly make - not touring outside of US during 2020

RenegAde
1 hour ago, Italian said:

Not spreading out more the dates during BTWB which led to the hip injury

Not releasing Scheisse and Venus as singles

Lack of tour DVDs/professional recordings

Haus Labs instead of new music during her momentum

And a future mistake I think she will sadly make - not touring outside of US during 2020

Why do some of you hate haus labs 

MrHappy

The first mistake of her it was ARTPOP, its a great album in my opinion I love ARTPOP very very much and I know some of you really love ARTPOP too but thats the problem ARTPOP loved just by us, Applause was a great hit ( but its not comparable with born this way or with Just Dance ) but nobody listened to the rest of the album except us.

ARTPOP was not suitable for 2013, it is not even suitable for any time because it is a very extreme album. I know that was what Gaga wants back then, but unfortunately it failed and and all mistakes she did they happend after this album. And Im not even gonna talk about Artrave :saladga: I really feel so sorry every time I watch. 

26 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Why do some of you hate haus labs 

I'm indifferent to it, it's just that this summer was the perfect time for new music and it didn't happen

G U C C I
5 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

Nothing, she was as true  to herself as she can each era! I dont think there's anything she would change about her career so do I!

She's not one of those perfect pop princesses who pretend to have no flaws she has always shown herself to be very vulnerable normal flawed human being who makes bad choices and working with R.Kelly is one of them! As a reparation or maybe by chance we got a Till it happens to you! Similarly due to ARTPOP negative reception she had to check herself and that led her to winning her a classical grammy which she shares with Tony Bennett! And she did the Oscar's tribute performance also which kinda got so much positive buzz and great press! Not many people can claim to have such an acclaimed career she will always be a true Original! :vegas:

THIS! She has never presented herself as perfect in any way. I love that about her. She could have went the JLo route where she had the best makeup, hair, dance moves etc and be 100% picture perfect all the time but she didn't because she is genuine in her approach to making real art not just pretty aesthetically pleasing visuals. 

The R Kelly thing is regrettable but I saw where someone on here mentioned that they either read or interpreted her idea of using him on that song as a cultural reference to men in the industry abusing women and not being held accountable for it but the world wasn't ready or able to comprehend that. Looking at that way actually made me like it more even though she later had to back track.

3 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Artistically:

_Not working with many make up artists and choreographers the way she does with stylists. Her style is always renewed but not her moves and, even if her make up is frequently renewed,she would still win more by trying other make up artists ideas.

This is her only career move that I wish she would change honestly. I get keeping the same people around you for various reasons like trust, comfortability, things being more team effort than solo, etc. But her loyalty is almost to the point it is a flaw. Or at least I kinda got that impression with FF2. Maybe I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Letting Bradley get away:huntyga:

Who says he has officially :ally:

RochestrMonstr

Her pretentiousness during the BTW and ARTPOP eras was a turnoff to some people. 

Everything she’s done since C2C has been positive in some way or another. 

RenegAde
8 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Her pretentiousness during the BTW and ARTPOP eras was a turnoff to some people. 

Everything she’s done since C2C has been positive in some way or another. 

How was she pretentious during those eras 

BlingNotTheMusic

- no (previously teased) new music at (cancelled) Dive Bar Tour 2.0 / never rescheduling dates

- no new music at JWT

- no new music at Enigma

- no new music after Grammys/Oscar/Met Gala buzz

- continuing to tease an album that to our knowledge doesn't even exist

- oh and tour DVDs :huntyga:

KatherinePierce
3 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

So the fame would have had 7 singles 

Yes ı mean everyone loves the fame at that time and she could’ve add 3 more hits to her career

not a french fry

Leaking Burqa was not a very good idea 

social experiment gone wrong

Versace

She came off way too pretentious with BTW that I feel the damage carried onto ARTPOP and you can imagine how things got worse. C2C, Joanne and ASIB had to come in and gain back the GP love we already had with TF/TFM. So I feel maybe tone down the BTW era. I know you guys love it and it liberated the gay jesus out of you but I was a fan of hers since 2009 and BTW did nothing for me. I love how it really stood up for the LGBT community but did we really need the face bones, the witchy eye makeup, a 1000 veils, Did we really need Judas as single?  Was Jo necessary, iconic maybe but also lowkey cringey. I feel People want to make ARTPOP the bad guy here but keep in mind in the minds of the GP ARTPOP was already cancelled before it even kicked off from how pretentious BTW came across. It's like neither the GP, the fans or her team wanted to give that album a chance to thrive. To me ARTPOP era had beautiful aesthetics, songs that could have easily smashed had they been handled well, Do What U Want (solo) with a video, Gypsy, G.U.Y with promo please. Yea, so I guess the misstep was overpromoting BTW and underpromoting ARTPOP. 

RenegAde
19 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Getting lazy is her biggest mistake.

Her priority is not music anymore.

she isn't lazy wtf :bye: get out of here 

JustJames

Looking back, I would love for her work to have  the same accolades as others who didn't push the industry forward like she did. Charts and Awards are not everything, but she deserved to go down as a legend and legends have the data to back them up.

- the releases of TF (+Starstruck), TFM (+Speechless, +DITD), and BTW (-Judas, +Scheisse); Paparazzi and Speechless deserved more accolades, TFM deserved a full LP with 5+ singles, and BTW's content deserved a polished release schedule to allow MTN, BTW, EOG, and MTN to shine

- chopping so much quality music from TFM/BTW; TFM should have been an LP, and BTW needed slower tracks to balance the ones listed above

- giving away her crown as the queen of visuals/MVs with rush-releases like EOG and canceled shoots like DWUW

- she should have released a Greatest Hits album in the BTW > ARTPOP blackout led by 1 of the BTW songs that couldn't fit into the era or one of her great unreleased tracks; by now, she should have had 2 high-charting singles at the lead of compilation albums

- She needed to release ARUTW, INLA, and ITA with MVs and full promo to get ASIB the success it deserves; instead of the infinit performances of Million Reasons and Shallow, mixing in one of those tracks at the very least would have secured the album Grammy domination 

Archived