Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

@ladygaganownet: "B"

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

Regina George
14 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I don’t know that because I don’t use fan sites except this one lmao I don’t follow fan accounts & stuff except for a few individuals I’ve come across on here. Can you give me a few examples of when they’ve revealed exclusive content? As in stand alone info about new music or videos, not extra info about something Gaga’s already told us about.

They always shared unreleased stuff.. They used to share unreleased photoshoot photos, they teased fans before C2C and Joanne era, if I remember correctly they shared our first look at the Coachella intro video, they also shared stuff about Gaga going to NYC when no one knew where she is, etc... I don’t remember them being false or saying stuff just to get attention.. They always tweet when something is coming.. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

They always shared unreleased stuff.. They used to share unreleased photoshoot photos, they teased fans before C2C and Joanne era, if I remember correctly they shared our first look at the Coachella intro video, they also shared stuff about Gaga going to NYC when no one knew where she is, etc... I don’t remember them being false or saying stuff just to get attention.. They always tweet when something is coming.. 

Ah ok, well if I want info on unreleased stuff then I know where to go lol weird that haus members would be in contact with them if they’ve shared unreleased stuff

Regina George
2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Ah ok, well if I want info on unreleased stuff then I know where to go lol weird that haus members would be in contact with them if they’ve shared unreleased stuff

I think those stuff was approved by the haus. Their page is always against illegal leaks and stuff.. 

beaublue
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think those stuff was approved by the haus. Their page is always against illegal leaks and stuff.. 

Hmm, interesting lol

ProdigyARTPOP

They are a credible source,

they are the ones who exclusively announced the opening and creation of the Haus of Gaga Museum in Vegas, and you actually can work for them, they hire people, they’re authentic, they know something 

yes and

It's gonna be so funny when all fans waiting for a dark EDM album get  a light funk the punk album :ladyhaha:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Roboboy
16 hours ago, Sugden said:

EBEiWNMW4AA6nYO.jpg

is it FUN BOY?

now wait a damn minute

Miracle
14 hours ago, lovedillon said:

It’s a fan site lol it doesn’t matter what it means because it has no connection to Gaga, I doubt she’d give them any info whatsoever

They do have connection to Gaga's team and they are the most reliable source for everything Gaga after Gaga herself.

HeavyyMetalVenuss

FB? facebook. which game is on facebook? farmville. who has farmville done a collab with? gaga.

farmville promo for LG6 confirmed :udidnt:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Vitleysingur
11 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I don’t know that because I don’t use fan sites except this one lmao I don’t follow fan accounts & stuff except for a few individuals I’ve come across on here. Can you give me a few examples of when they’ve revealed exclusive content? As in stand alone info about new music or videos, not extra info about something Gaga’s already told us about.

Basically all release info of ASIB/ Haus of Gaga / Haus Beauty was exclusively shared by them

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

beaublue
2 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Basically all release info of ASIB/ Haus of Gaga / Haus Beauty was exclusively shared by them

So basically it was extra info piggybacking off stuff we already knew/was officially shared by Gaga & her team.

beaublue
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

They do have connection to Gaga's team and they are the most reliable source for everything Gaga after Gaga herself.

Yes... as people have already told me...

BleepBloop
13 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

They are a credible source,

they are the ones who exclusively announced the opening and creation of the Haus of Gaga Museum in Vegas, and you actually can work for them, they hire people, they’re authentic, they know something 

This:gayhat:

Archived