Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Featured Posts

Stephen
2 hours ago, gagafan90 said:

I can't seem to find any links can someone point me in the right direction

DM me! 

2 hours ago, AlexDelarge said:

such a wonderful job.

congrats.

Thanks for watching :heart:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4

All of these documentaries are absolutely STUNNING! The Fame documentary shows the start of her career and everyones' eyes were on Gaga. The Fame Monster documentary shows the time where Gaga was on top of the world and she was unstoppable, but my favorite documentary has to be Born This Way so far. It shows the fans getting a lot closer and more confident because of the message Gaga was sending to us. It showed the risks, the bravery and emotional parts of Gaga in this era. This documentary PERFECTLY shows us these events in this part of her career and I truly appreciate the hard work put in these videos. Well Done! :heart:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

I haven’t read through the thread but did you find a different way for those of us with free accounts to be able to watch? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTBOP

A real pleasure to watch. Each film works as a sort of manifesto for the era with the clips perfectly systematized to tell the story of the period. Feels like you really captured the essence of every album, and dug deep to find these clips. It doesn't feel like just really famous clips thrown together. There's thought and intention. The Fame doc beautifully shows exactly why she's come so far, The Fame Monster and Born This Way films show her incredible bond with her fans and the gay community, all of them have such inspirational and tear jerking at times moments. Can't wait to see more.

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen
11 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

All of these documentaries are absolutely STUNNING! The Fame documentary shows the start of her career and everyones' eyes were on Gaga. The Fame Monster documentary shows the time where Gaga was on top of the world and she was unstoppable, but my favorite documentary has to be Born This Way so far. It shows the fans getting a lot closer and more confident because of the message Gaga was sending to us. It showed the risks, the bravery and emotional parts of Gaga in this era. This documentary PERFECTLY shows us these events in this part of her career and I truly appreciate the hard work put in these videos. Well Done! :heart:

Completely! In my personal opinion BTW was her artistic peak and she hasn't topped it (yet). I love that album + era so freakin much.

5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I haven’t read through the thread but did you find a different way for those of us with free accounts to be able to watch? 

The films are available only via torrent now. I'll DM you. 

4 hours ago, ARTBOP said:

A real pleasure to watch. Each film works as a sort of manifesto for the era with the clips perfectly systematized to tell the story of the period. Feels like you really captured the essence of every album, and dug deep to find these clips. It doesn't feel like just really famous clips thrown together. There's thought and intention. The Fame doc beautifully shows exactly why she's come so far, The Fame Monster and Born This Way films show her incredible bond with her fans and the gay community, all of them have such inspirational and tear jerking at times moments. Can't wait to see more.

Thank you so much! :heart:

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robert Smith

I have no words.. The born this way documentary was magnificent.. I really loved it. I cried when she told about the episode when she was put in trash cab.. I absolutely want to see ARTPOP documentary can't wait for it:heart:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen

GagaDocs 4 - ARTPOP is now available! :legend:

Gaga-Docs-4-ARTPOP-mp4-thumbs-2019-09-19

As usual, the films are all available via torrent only, DM me for the download link!

Also PLEASE SEED THE FILMS after your download has finished. 

ARTPOP was an emotional documentary to create, there is such a rush of energy with this music, but at the same time you can see how fragile Gaga was at points and how sad she became. This is expounded upon even further in the next part, Cheek to Cheek. 

I took a big creative liberty with this documentary that some may not be happy about but considering Gaga herself removed "Do What U Want" from the album on digital retailers + streaming, I decided to largely skip over Do What U Want. It's still in here, just in a much smaller capacity. There is no mention of R. Kelly and this means skipping over their performance at the American Music Awards, which was a highlight of the album's promotional cycle for me back in 2013. It just doesn't feel right anymore. I hope you understand. :heart:

Also, I've created  Cover Photos for all the films so far, to use in your Media Library:

 gagadocs-01.jpg gagadocs-02.jpg

 gagadocs-03.jpg gagadocs-04.jpg

TAG LIST

Let me know if you'd like to be added or removed from this list.

@Lemondeduerl @ladylinners @Alfonso @ydnmnme @Sunny @VenusHooker @JesseBabe@Brie Candy @HermioneT @Noir @AlexTheMonster @pltcn61 @fivefoottwo @CyanDante @Artx @CannaeDrive @Varys @radioactive @ARTPOPsexual @SamanthaC @ARTGOD @Jadeykins @lost in limbo @GagaIsMyCure @mikeyxgaga @GayPrideUnicorn @Smother Em Eh @Dancin @IsThatGaga @JustaMonster @KatieJudasGaga4 @blackstar @Renie @KNJ @KEVIN STEVE @James19709 @LaLa @Yvi Monster  @Nera  @GagaMariaSpears @Why am I on GGD @Nirvana @Lee @ARTBOP @Oriane @MANiCURE 6 @mariariot @Magneto @MonsterPawPR @bxr @Davian  @StarryNight @Talenti @Ronk @Sanne Godijn @Monster7 @platinumpixels @LVbuttondown @Cello @Suspiria @IdioteSainte @Lippoutou @Reginald @Ivy @Tokyo  @VENSAINT @codymonster @gagzus @Sneaky Oliver  @Mister Gaga @FfFfFfFF @Schizophonic @Biggest Fan @HeavyyMetalVenuss @River Phoenix @the Devil of Pop

 

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian

So excited for ARTPOP:firega: I will watch everything later when all is out tho, will the download links still be there? 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...