Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I remember nothing about 2018 VMA's

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Title, I was thinking about the memorable moments of the VMA shows of the recent years and, even though I am 100% I watched the show as every year, I could not remember a single thing of last year's show. Not even a performance or who won the video of the year. Hopefully tonight's show will be more memorable :lolly: personally, for me it'll be more memorable for sure.

Actually I was happy to see Havana won video of the year :applause: and that Nicki's and Avicii's videos won awards in their respective genre's category (actually it was Avicii's first and last VMA :cryga:)

How about you, do you consider last year's VMAs to be memorable? :oprah: discuss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni

The last thing about the VMAs that I remember is P!nk's medley performance and Alessia Cara's gorgeous performance of "Scars to Your Beautiful," but I think those were both 2017 and I'm not even sure if they were the VMAs or the Grammys.

My name isn't Timmers

RahrahWitch

Was that the one were P!nk performed on the side of the building? 

Honestly they've all started to mesh together with the same performers and nothing really outstanding. Seems like it's the Camila and Shawn show with special guests lately.

lost in limbo
Just now, RahrahWitch said:

Was that the one were P!nk performed on the side of the building? 

that was the BBMAs :air: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo

OT: lmao wasn't Ariana's GIAW performance in 2018? that and her and Nicki's kiki moments are the only things I can remember :air: (also "Normani is my girl" :air: )

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Bradley

Camilla won Video of the Year :ladyhaha:

I think Ariana also performed God Is A Woman.

Shawn Mendes opened the show with In My Blood

tomsches

The last memorable thing was Niki calling Miley a bitch.... yeah.... that's where the show went.

Archived