Stefani Tee
game

WoW Classic: welcome to the endless queue!

Featured Posts

Saint Jude
8 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Anyone recommend a laptop good for wow?

classic you could play on a toaster, retail will work great on anything with an SSD and 8gb ram. if you want something specific based on budget, there's a few subreddits dedicated to helping people pick a computer, check them out! 

• Thanks 1

Saint Jude

on topic, i had a LOT of fun yesterday, got to level 6 on my troll hunter and reached orgrimmar to learn skinning. when i left (they restarted servers at 3ish am I believe) my server was listed as low populated so i might change servers next time I log in.

LazyTurtle

Thanks god I have enough gold for WoW Token. Anyway, there won't be too many players in Durotar or Mulgor. :saladga:

ArtGagaPop

so i only got to lvl 3 yesterday since it was so laggy then everyone got dc and i quit at the que boss :selena:

Hopefully getting farther today

tthen

Just hit lvl 5 and got to razor hill. Planning on doing herb and skinning while leveling before switching skinning to engineering later on. 

29 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

on topic, i had a LOT of fun yesterday, got to level 6 on my troll hunter and reached orgrimmar to learn skinning. when i left (they restarted servers at 3ish am I believe) my server was listed as low populated so i might change servers next time I log in.

You're server is RPVP right? Most of the active ones (shazz/firemaw/mograine etc.) are pvp. Server pops also aren't completely accurate. Mograine is listed as med pop but I had to wait in a 2k queue  2 hours ago. Many communities have been claiming servers so the forums should guide you on where you might wanna go.

tthen
9 hours ago, robbiemalik said:

Anyone recommend a laptop good for wow?

Classic can run on a rusty old PC from 2001 so you'll be fine. Retail doesn't require much either so any semi-decent laptop would run wow smoothly.

• Thanks 1