Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Out Of Control Copystriked by UMG

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

hausofcy

Didn’t something similar happen with nothing on but the radio prior to ARTPOP and fans thought it would be revamped for the album? 

🇯🇵

LaLuna
53 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

a reworked version of Out of Control is the lead single. I can hear the slayage already 

If only :giveup:

Xoxo Adriana

if they do this to all her unreleased material, we GAY RIOT

soldiers falling GIF

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's not weird? Y'all... It can be copyrighted under some licenses and remain unreleased. Remember Room In My Heart? Tinnitus? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

LeJudas

Maybe a remastered updated album of some unreleased songs she feels are worth it as a gift seperate from lg6 

RAMROD

Ohhhhhhhh!! :udidnt:

Companies started doing that when they wanna release it.

Examples; Lots of reactors had been reacting to The Last Airbender for years and no issues. But as soon as Nickelodeon gonna release the remaster on BluRay, they started copyrights strikes everyone who reacting to episodes of it. Which is very weird.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy

If a more full complete version exists there may be some interest in protecting it

Unused songs by artists are not always scrapped. Sometimes they are archived and kept and given to another artist when they have a release that fits it

However that happens less with scrapped songs that leaked so I dunno... :huh:

JazzGa

It doesn't have anything to do with Gaga, it's all Youtube. From what I've heard, the algorithm has been clocking pretty much anything and everything using more than 10 seconds of music. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

FfFfFfFF
16 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

12222.png

"TBD is an abbreviation often meaning in ordinary writing "to be discussed" "to be done", "to be defined", "to be decided", "to be determined", "to be deleted", “to be denounced”, etc." :gum:

This one sounds plausible! :selena:

itsmebuddy
16 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

12222.png

"TBD is an abbreviation often meaning in ordinary writing "to be discussed" "to be done", "to be defined", "to be decided", "to be determined", "to be deleted", “to be denounced”, etc." :gum:

GaGa:triggered:

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

LGMonster95

Nothing unusual here, for example I also have a youtube account and wanted to post some of her unreleased songs in HQ and youtube is always blocking them all 

OOC is one of my absolute favorite unreleased songs, but unfortunately, I don't think this means anything.

In my experience, the copyright-detecting Artificial Intelligence gets stronger each year, accounting for more and more things that people do to try to avoid the flagging (for example, using shorter clips, pitching sound up or down, adding frames around footage, etc.)

I've used those methods in videos with both unreleased AND released songs, and have only started receiving flagging notifications for videos from 2010/2011/2012 in the post-2014 years, just meaning that the bots in 2014–present can detect things better than the bots in 2010 could.

I would happily eat my words if OOC finally sees the light of day though. A masterpiece! :icega:

Diamond heart99

LOL all material is copyrighted. It doesn’t need to be released. That’s not what copyright means or how this works!!

It’s not how any of this works!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• 4 weeks later...

Archived