Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Instagram Account Related to the 'F'

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone explain this to me. I don't understand what I'm supposed to be looking at :saladga:

I don't know, but I'm not even per se expecting an album this year. She usually takes two years, and she just had Vegas and ASIB. If she'd drop anything, I would think they wouldn't want it to compete with ASIB songs/album for Grammy noms. ENIGMA is also lasting for quite a bit longer, which means that she wouldn't do a global tour for the album (even though touring is the most lucrative business these days). If the F thing is anything, maybe it's a perfume or a small movie or something. But if she released soon that'd be a pleasant surprise.

Angelm
Just now, Luc said:

I don't know, but I'm not even per se expecting an album this year. She usually takes two years, and she just had Vegas and ASIB. If she'd drop anything, I would think they wouldn't want it to compete with ASIB songs/album for Grammy noms. ENIGMA is also lasting for quite a bit longer, which means that she wouldn't do a global tour for the album (even though touring is the most lucrative business these days). If the F thing is anything, maybe it's a perfume or a small movie or something. But if she released soon that'd be a pleasant surprise.

The Grammy deadline is this Saturday, Friday could be the announcement for the next week after that, if she had to reveal a perfume, then do it at Haus Labs. And if were to be a movie, then announce it at her account, but she wouldn’t have time to film, and not this soon after ASIB. If it’s something related to Gaga, it’s definitely music

Archived