đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Gaga Tour Opener?

Twitter

Featured Posts

eeaarrllaalloo

BTWB
ARTPOP Ball (she was like a goddess rising from above)

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Craven Moorecox

ARTPOP is the only one I seen live so I am bias. That intro video that transition to her rising from the ground so still-like sent my raggedy wig to Venus to get a MANiCUREwig GIF by Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

tumblr_ou311fc19c1qh3oopo1_640.jpgtumblr_ou311fc19c1qh3oopo2_1280.jpgtumblr_ou311fc19c1qh3oopo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ou311fc19c1qh3oopo4_1280.jpgtumblr_ou311fc19c1qh3oopo5_1280.jpgtumblr_ou311fc19c1qh3oopo6_1280.jpg

BTWBall opening... no concert opener tops it... it builds up, so much suspense and it's the perfect introduction to the show

latikofficial

best to least best (i can't say worst bc i love them all they all fit with the tour) in my opinion:

BTW Ball

Monster Ball

artRAVE

JWT
Fame Ball

uwu

Bradley

ARTPOP at the artRAVE

Just Dance at Enigma (this almost made me sh*t my pants when I saw it live)

gagzus

I’m torn between The Fame Ball and The Monster Ball 1.0 because I absolutely love them both. 

I think only OG fans understand the suspense and chills of hearing “And this is my hauuussss *BOOM*”

TheSlash

The appreciation for DITD in this thread, I can't :diane:  :bradley: . FINALLY :music: . Why not elsewhere, tho? :triggered:  :excuseu: 

Ew, David!

Infinity Wave

ARTPOP definitely had the best arrangements and the best crescendo out of all the openings!

I'd say DH and DITD are close to perfection, they're iconic and cured so much acne and alopecias.

Colourful

Archived