Next Megarate (Late October)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Next Megarate (Late October)

• Warrior - Kesha
    • Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

Fun Fact: 

2nd Place did not receive any 11's, which if I had voted would have been my personal 11 

Used to be HighRoad

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McYves
5 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

Harshest/Tastleless:huntyga::

1. @Inferno :triggered: - 6.325

2. @GaGaLB - 7.058

3. @DiamondKing - 7.3125

4. @McYves - 7.4411

Imagine if I didn't love the album as much as I do, cuz I do love it! :heart:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

gagaxsebert

Have you all seen the masterpiece that is Rainbow: The Film

1200x630fa.png

YouTube Link:

Spoiler

Used to be HighRoad

McYves

Learn To Let Go, I'm ready for your triumph! :firega:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

gagaxsebert

3rd - Emotional  - 8.5833

1361320293_ezgif.com-resize(9)Kopie2.thu

Highest Score (11) - @Inferno

Lowest Score (5) -  @Anveeroy

Comments:

@Amphetamine - Why this was only a Japanese bonus track and not on the standard release makes so salty.  This is probably the most honest, raw, unfiltered song she's written. It's the only one, aside from Praying, where she speaks directly about all the stuff she went through in her career. The "party girl who stands for nothing" lyric always gets me. It annoys me that most people will never get to hear this. #Justice4Emotional

@Inferno my absolute favorite from this era. im so confused as to why this didnt make the standard and how this wasnt a single or the lead single. its so powerful and personal lyrically while also being contemporary sounding enough to be a hit. this was a real missed opportunity imo but i theorize the label thought it was too personal and not general enough and like always, she had to compromise.

@Davian - It fits the album the least so I understand why it’s a bonus track. But still great

Used to be HighRoad

gagaxsebert

completely off topic but what did everyone think of T Swift's Lover? I personally loved it my fave is The Man and least fave is The Archer

Used to be HighRoad

Glamourpuss
Just now, IrishMonster said:

completely off topic but what did everyone think of T Swift's Lover? I personally loved it my fave is The Man and least fave is The Archer

I love it too. My faves at the moment are The Man, Cornelia Street and Paper Rings. :wub:

DiamondKing
Just now, IrishMonster said:

It starts to grow on me after a few listens. It's no 1989 or reputation but I think it'll become a good album for me :)

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, IrishMonster said:

Who is your winner?

Praying Or Learn To Let Go

I can't choose. 

Archived