Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Mother Helps Rapist Sons Dump Body

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7382737/amp/Girl-six-gang-raped-strangled-two-brothers-mother-dumps-body.html

 

Two brothers 12 and 15 raped a 6 year old girl in India then strangled her

 

To make matters worse their mother who discovered the incident helped them dump the body

---------

 

i dont want to live on this planet anymore GIF

  • Shook 7
  • Sad 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

What the actual f*ck? No words...

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeachJug

:(

i hope she's in heaven. nobody deserves treatment like this, especially someone so young + innocent.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
likeitrough

how do you even feel that obligated to help cover up something so horrible? i don't understand how parents can turn a blind eye when their kid [email protected] up that bad.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
8 hours ago, likeitrough said:

how do you even feel that obligated to help cover up something so horrible? i don't understand how parents can turn a blind eye when their kid [email protected] up that bad.

The mother probably lives in extreme poverty and is raped since she was a child and as an adult. Child marriages and abuse is normalized. Death is not a big deal to them. So all this is normal in her head!

Not excusing her actions, I think people like her deserve the death penalty

Edit: Im not talking about India and Indians, im talking about people who live in severe poverty.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
geopang

Since people like this are useless and dangerous to society, just give them the death penalty and actually utilize it.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
Just now, geopang said:

Since people like this are useless and dangerous to society, just give them the death penalty and actually utilize it.

I agree but at the same time, im still conflicted on giving that power to government. I support the death penalty only if we have 100% evidence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
geopang
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I agree but at the same time, im still conflicted on giving that power to government. I support the death penalty only if we have 100% evidence.

You have a good point. I actually agree. In this case, I think the evidence should be pretty clear.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Child marriages and abuse is normalized. Death is not a big deal to them. So all this is normal in her head!

Who is "them"? Hopefully you're not speaking for Indians. 

India is a huge country and it this sort of behavior is not "normalized" in society at large. It's just as shocking to me, as an Indian. There are parts of India that are remote and backwards compared to the rest. This is likely from a small, remote village somewhere and their culture does not apply to the overwhelming majority of Indians. 

Edited by derpmonster
Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faysalaaa
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Who is "them"? Hopefully you're not speaking for Indians. 

India is a huge country and it this sort of behavior is not "normalized" in society at large. It's just as shocking to me, as an Indian. There are parts of India that are remote and backwards compared to the rest. This is likely from a small, remote village somewhere and their culture does not apply to the overwhelming majority of Indians. 

I made it clear that im talking about people who live in extreme poverty. Obviously none of this is normalized in India and is considered a crime by government and general public. Sorry if I did not make that clear, which is why I just edited my original comment.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...