Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Mother Helps Rapist Sons Dump Body

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7382737/amp/Girl-six-gang-raped-strangled-two-brothers-mother-dumps-body.html

Two brothers 12 and 15 raped a 6 year old girl in India then strangled her

To make matters worse their mother who discovered the incident helped them dump the body

---------

i dont want to live on this planet anymore GIF

• Shook 7
  • Sad 16

Morphine Prince

What the actual f*ck? No words...

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

PeachJug

:(

i hope she's in heaven. nobody deserves treatment like this, especially someone so young + innocent.

• Like 2

likeitrough

how do you even feel that obligated to help cover up something so horrible? i don't understand how parents can turn a blind eye when their kid [email protected] up that bad.

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
8 hours ago, likeitrough said:

how do you even feel that obligated to help cover up something so horrible? i don't understand how parents can turn a blind eye when their kid [email protected] up that bad.

The mother probably lives in extreme poverty and is raped since she was a child and as an adult. Child marriages and abuse is normalized. Death is not a big deal to them. So all this is normal in her head!

Not excusing her actions, I think people like her deserve the death penalty

Edit: Im not talking about India and Indians, im talking about people who live in severe poverty.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

geopang

Since people like this are useless and dangerous to society, just give them the death penalty and actually utilize it.

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
Just now, geopang said:

Since people like this are useless and dangerous to society, just give them the death penalty and actually utilize it.

I agree but at the same time, im still conflicted on giving that power to government. I support the death penalty only if we have 100% evidence.

geopang
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I agree but at the same time, im still conflicted on giving that power to government. I support the death penalty only if we have 100% evidence.

You have a good point. I actually agree. In this case, I think the evidence should be pretty clear.

• Like 2

derpmonster
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Child marriages and abuse is normalized. Death is not a big deal to them. So all this is normal in her head!

Who is "them"? Hopefully you're not speaking for Indians. 

India is a huge country and it this sort of behavior is not "normalized" in society at large. It's just as shocking to me, as an Indian. There are parts of India that are remote and backwards compared to the rest. This is likely from a small, remote village somewhere and their culture does not apply to the overwhelming majority of Indians. 

Edited by derpmonster
Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 1

Faysalaaa
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Who is "them"? Hopefully you're not speaking for Indians. 

India is a huge country and it this sort of behavior is not "normalized" in society at large. It's just as shocking to me, as an Indian. There are parts of India that are remote and backwards compared to the rest. This is likely from a small, remote village somewhere and their culture does not apply to the overwhelming majority of Indians. 

I made it clear that im talking about people who live in extreme poverty. Obviously none of this is normalized in India and is considered a crime by government and general public. Sorry if I did not make that clear, which is why I just edited my original comment.

• Like 1