Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden staffer: Climate debate “dangerous” territory

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 2

Morphine Prince

I am so disappointed in Symone Sanders. She worked for Bernie Sanders in 2016. Guess she sold out and is now trying to stop a climate debate because she knows her candidate won’t do what is needed to combat the issue. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ItsTommyBitch

Gross, Disgusting.

If he wins the nom we're doomed, even if he were to beat Trump. And I don't think he would.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 4

lairofhk
15 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I am so disappointed in Symone Sanders. She worked for Bernie Sanders in 2016. Guess she sold out and is now trying to stop a climate debate because she knows her candidate won’t do what is needed to combat the issue. 

Exactly my thoughts. When I first saw she was working for Biden...my first thought was how the hell do you go from Bernie to Biden. She has indeed shamefully sold out, and I have lost all my respect for her. Total bummer 

• Like 3

TheQueenLG

Isn’t it supposed to be the Republican Party that shuts down the debate on climate change?

At this point, since Biden is running such a right-wing campaign, he should just come out as a Republican and primary Trump. 

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

A centrist is winning the democratic race rn I-

Reginald

"Dangerous territory?" Sounds like someone is probably taking financial donations/incentives from companies, or individuals, in the fossil fuel industry. Just speculating.

Regardless, saying things like this is why we don't want Joe Biden. It's not the 20th century anymore, we HAVE to make decisive change, and it needs to happen before it's too late

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues

LibraLove

Because she knows he would get slapped down and drop a few more points in the polls after that. Can't wait to watch him stumble through the CNN Climate Town Hall like he did the last debate. It's going to be glorious.

• Like 1

ImTired

The Berners jumping on every opportunity to tear down candidates.  Truly sad. And 100% why their candidate didn't win '16 and won't win '20. Get a life...

Marilyn MonHoe
50 minutes ago, ImTired said:

The Berners jumping on every opportunity to tear down candidates.  Truly sad. And 100% why their candidate didn't win '16 and won't win '20. Get a life...

Funny how people like you don’t comment on the anti-Bernie threads but can’t wait to deride Bernie supporters for commenting on the other candidates. And you obviously don’t know anything about politics if you think that his own supporters cost him the last election and would make him lose the next one. How disingenuous can you get? Get a clue.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, LibraLove said:

Because she knows he would get slapped down and drop a few more points in the polls after that. Can't wait to watch him stumble through the CNN Climate Town Hall like he did the last debate. It's going to be glorious.

I mean he has a double digit advantage over Sanders and Warren and he increased 7% from the last CNN poll. So I don't think he's anywhere near a downhill decline 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm waiting until further down the road to pick a candidate but for now he's the clear front runner.

Edited by Alexander Levi

ImTired
22 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Funny how people like you don’t comment on the anti-Bernie threads but can’t wait to deride Bernie supporters for commenting on the other candidates. And you obviously don’t know anything about politics if you think that his own supporters cost him the last election and would make him lose the next one. How disingenuous can you get? Get a clue.

School me, Ms. Monhoe... :ladyhaha: