💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard: Lover 600k-750k

Spock

Featured Posts

gagannefrancc

annoying for those  who are always shading gaga's hard work. ARTPOP and joanne that she wrote and produced unlike y'all faves. kinda insulting. gaga can sell 1m debut if she has fans as dedicated as taylor's fans. and taylor's demographic is wider than gaga's that mostly catered for small demographic, the lgbt community... how is she going to sell million debut? and when she went country majority of her fans didnt like it. so what do you expect.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagannefrancc
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

if it was released in 2014, ASIB (6M copies sold) would have easily sold over 10m copies, so I don't think that it's a fair comparison ; correct me if I misunderstood something :) 

true and imagine comparing my everything to a jazz album that is not a mainstream genre. that everyone knows is one of the least favorite genres in the music industry and mostly only old people that are into jazz. it's not fair comparison. mainstream pop album to jazz. :saladga:

DoremonLove
11 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

annoying for those  who are always shading gaga's hard work. ARTPOP and joanne that she wrote and produced unlike y'all faves. kinda insulting. gaga can sell 1m debut if she has fans as dedicated as taylor's fans. and taylor's demographic is wider than gaga's that mostly catered for small demographic, the lgbt community... how is she going to sell million debut? and when she went country majority of her fans didnt like it. so what do you expect.

Agree. So much of slanderimg and insult towards gagas work which she put her heart into. It makes me sad

How can anoyone not love gaga

malazam

It's doing 900k. I said it and y'all laughed.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Patrick Garcia
18 hours ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

I truly honestly think LG6 could have something like this if Gaga's marketing team would just be as good as Taylor's. Lover had so much good promo on it's hands it's insane. Not to mention Taylor is so nonchalant about it. Love her/that. 

Gaga just has too much people talking right now and the team might be able to replicate BTW sales in streaming era. IDC what anyone says. So many non-fans started to like her and a lot are much older which means more-purchasing power than younger fans. 

My mother comes to me about tea involving Gaga, she asked me the other day if she went on vacation with Bradley like??? my MOTHER lmao 

Gaga has approximately 28 million listeners per month on Spotify. Before ASIB she had like 12 million or less. In late 2018 she had more than 32 million. She can totally replicate de success she had with ASIB with LG6: good albuns sales and maybe a number one single on billboard hot 100. She has the attention of the general public she didn't have in 8 years. But, when it comes to sell as much as Taylor, I doubt it. If LG6 is something really pop and innovative, sonically, then maybe she can surprise the industry with another solo peak.

gagannefrancc
2 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Gaga has approximately 28 million listeners per month on Spotify. Before ASIB she had like 12 million or less. In late 2018 she had more than 32 million. She can totally replicate de success she had with ASIB with LG6: good albuns sales and maybe a number one single on billboard hot 100. She has the attention of the general public she didn't have in 8 years. But, when it comes to sell as much as Taylor, I doubt it. If LG6 is something really pop and innovative, sonically, then maybe she can surprise the industry with another solo peak.

that fact that monsters are relying to general public of gaga's mega success next era just like ASIB era. it should be we are enough for #LG6 to be a successful era. just like taylor, many don't like her actually but then she has a massive fanbase that are loyal and dedicated to her that she can still be able to sell a lot.

Saint Gaga
31 minutes ago, Runway said:

Okay and? I just stated a statistic: that Ariana doesn’t have an album that has outsold ARTPOP in actual sales, which is factual, you getting bothered about it is not my problem :toofunny:

In *pure sales only😘😘 Ariana outsold in SPS. I hate it when monsters try to discredit other artists with outdated pure sales arguments, when we're the first ones to brag about Shallow being a streaming elixir & stuff

Saint Gaga
30 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

if it was released in 2014, ASIB (6M copies sold) would have easily sold over 10m copies, so I don't think that it's a fair comparison ; correct me if I misunderstood something :) 

If Ariana was an artist who debuted in 2008 like Gaga & Taylor, her sales would've been much bigger.Correct me if I'm wrong

gagannefrancc
1 minute ago, Saint Gaga said:

If Ariana was an artist who debuted in 2008 like Gaga & Taylor, her sales would've been much bigger.Correct me if I'm wrong

doubt it, it's only after six years she really became BIG in the streaming era. how much more when she debuted the same time as GAGA? lol she would look bland and boring next to GAGA that time and she would fade. :ohwell:

LUO YI
4 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

that fact that monsters are relying to general public of gaga's mega success next era just like ASIB era. it should be we are enough for #LG6 to be a successful era. just like taylor, many don't like her actually but then she has a massive fanbase that are loyal and dedicated to her that she can still be able to sell a lot.

This fanbase will reach 300k at best :laughga: we should considerate that we probably won't get any special packaging of the album, like the ones Taylor does. There isn't a reason to buy 20 copies really lol. We aren't as strong as we want to be. 

The night sky tells all

Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, gagannefrancc said:

doubt it, it's only after six years she really became BIG in the streaming era. how much more when she debuted the same time as GAGA? lol she would look bland and boring next to GAGA that time and she would fade. :ohwell:

Did you even get what I was talking about?  Ariana's pure sales are only low because she debuted at the end of digital era.& It's not Ariana who faded on to the 6th year of her career, lol😆

what is that Ari stan doing here, constantly posting off topic shiet :rip:

OT: Taylor will debut with +1M, we all know that

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

gagannefrancc
1 minute ago, SimonSays said:

This fanbase will reach 300k at best :laughga: we should considerate that we probably won't get any special packaging of the album, like the ones Taylor does. There isn't a reason to buy 20 copies really lol. We aren't as strong as we want to be. 

well you have a point. her team sucks lmfao. but if her label will do like taylor did 600k+ would be enough for me tbh. the more important to me is the longevity of the album like ASIB and The Fame. both didnt have huge start. but the longevity is outstanding. :staymad:

gagannefrancc
4 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Did you even get what I was talking about?  Ariana's pure sales are only low because she debuted at the end of digital era.& It's not Ariana who faded on to the 6th year of her career, lol😆

katy perry's album pure sales aren't even that good compared to taylor and gaga so....singles maybe.. :huntyga:

Archived