💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley posts about Liam and sets the record straight

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Regina George

I feel like she’s being 100% honest with this one. He clearly had drugs issues.. :selena: Hopefully they both will find true happiness.. 

RAMROD

Who accuse her of cheating, let me wash their mouth with soap! :madge:

But anyway, her biggest song ever is about Partying In USA tho!! No? I'll never forget :music:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnnyVersace

LOVE THIS and her for saying this. 

She owns her past, and is moving forward. Werk. :golfclap:

She didn't need to tweet that :awkney:

I don't get it, if i was a celebrity Id never talk bout my personal life on social media it's cheap also nobody really cares

beaublue

Good for her, I wish celebs weren’t pushed to this point though. Yes she chose to live a public life but that doesn’t mean we’re entitled to her life or the very few things that actually are private for her to hold onto. I honestly had no idea this was even going on lmao kinda sad that she was pushed to the point of having to defend herself against whatever tabloid vultures/Twitter “fans” were circling her.

Good for her. She really does seem like she’s grown up, and I’ve been side-eyeing the tabloid narrative that she’s the entire reason they broke up.

Antichrist

i don't want to be rude, but if a person wants to be sincere, i doubt they'd spill their most personal guts to the world :awkney:

Goodtimes12128
33 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I feel like she’s being 100% honest with this one. He clearly had drugs issues.. :selena: Hopefully they both will find true happiness.. 

I never hear anything about Liam...he had drug issues?

Archived