đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Political Theme for LG6?

Stephen

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

She’s a person with very strong beliefs  and has a desire to make others lives better. She has always been political throughout all of her records. Some far more obvious than others...she was even political in the SB.

Do I think that LG6 will be entirely political? No. Do I think she will have political songs on the record? Yes, because she writes about important sh*t and sometimes its political. :vegas:

⚯͛

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
4 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

I'm not interested. Most of her political takes are very milquetoast, safe and expected. If she wants to go political, then she better have a profound message that doesn't just fall in line with '' love yourself, love others, don't be poopieheads, Trump is a poopie!! '' because that's not really anything new or interesting. 

THIS ****ING TEA

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

YourCureness
5 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

I'm not interested. Most of her political takes are very milquetoast, safe and expected. If she wants to go political, then she better have a profound message that doesn't just fall in line with '' love yourself, love others, don't be poopieheads, Trump is a poopie!! '' because that's not really anything new or interesting. 

So do you want her to sing about using metallic straws, or bringing your own shopping bags instead? 

witchcocktor
Just now, YourCureness said:

So do you want her to sing about using metallic straws, or bringing your own shopping bags instead? 

Yes? A song about climate change with a trendy cool beat would be great, but let's be real, Lady Gaga, being part of the rich elite, singing about climate change and how people need to wake up, when her carbon footprint is probably much bigger than the average USA citizens, would be pretty cringe. 

AJRocketMan

She should, but only about two or three songs. She should sing about climate change and the rise of the alt-right.

KatherinePierce

I dont think there will be any political songs on LG6. I think she wants this album to be popular and succesful so ı dont’t think she will risk it with political songs

S0436

Please no, I’m so sick of politics, sick of seeing threads about Trump....

I want her to do songs about love, life, being yourself etc

ShayCristoforo

I think it would be a subtle message. Instead of talking about politics directly, it'll be an indirect message like "love is louder" for example. Like Born This Way. Very political without being politically-charged or making references to policies. Ya know?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• 1 month later...
BabyMario44
On 8/22/2019 at 6:45 AM, Oshawott said:

You'll get Joanne 2.0 (aka a Republican's dream)

Hope we get ARTPOP ACT II

I STAN FOR TALENT

Franch Toast
On 8/22/2019 at 12:38 AM, YourCureness said:

Cloth napkins. She can write a song about her Sunday dinners with Dan. 

She/Her/Hers

Anderson123

I think it will have some political stuff. Probably not as much as Born This Way and not irresponsible like ARTPOP so a mix of both would work for the best. 

Gaga is getting older and she’s always evolving as an artist so she will have things to say in the future. 

letsgetdirrty
On 8/22/2019 at 6:13 AM, Jakkusan said:

The only pop girl doing daring, political music and art is Madonna rn. 

Don’t forget about Xtina sisthe voice television GIF

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

Archived