Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump wanted to give himself a Medal of Honor

xoxo Craig

And I wanted to give myself A*s in all my exams, but things dont work that way you spoiled brat :triggered:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

A mess

Imagine how tired are we... and the fact this won’t end until 2024 is so exhausting.. 

• Like 1

KanyeWest

Idk whether to laugh...or cry, very conflicted right now. I think he needs mental help because I'm starting to feel pity right now, sure narcisstic personnality disorder (something he probably has) isn't easy to feel compassion for but damn, this is not normal, maybe he's bipolar who knows 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe

Honestly every time I think that Trump can’t surprise me anymore with his stupidity and selfishness, he surprises me :smh:

• Like 1

JustinTrudeau
1 hour ago, Diente said:

Imagine how tired are we... and the fact this won’t end until 2024 is so exhausting.. 

You think he will be re-elected?

Honestly, I would be disappointed, but not surprised at this point

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 1

PutUrPawsUp

Skin thick as bulletproof and in Cheeto color:saladga:

Edited by PutUrPawsUp

FlopSlurper

Honorary clown?

itzgaga.tumblr.com
  • LMAO 1

Economy
14 hours ago, kyanewest said:

Idk whether to laugh...or cry, very conflicted right now. I think he needs mental help because I'm starting to feel pity right now, sure narcisstic personnality disorder (something he probably has) isn't easy to feel compassion for but damn, this is not normal, maybe he's bipolar who knows 

Yeah... I don't know at this point anymore if his ego and stupidity is genuinely that huge or if he genuinely has seriously mental illness

But regardless a lot of his lies (it's it's a constant thing) are strategic and therefore not delusion based so he still has to be held accountable regardless of any mental issue