Jump to content
Stefani Tee
politics

Trump threatens to release ISIS fighters into Europe

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster

He's on an active rampage to destroy the world. What's he thinking? He thinks this'll help him get re-elected? His approval rating right now is almost at his all time low.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen

Omg in the clip when the crowd agrees with him his face is priceless :lmao: He gets such a high out of being liked. A whole simpleton.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO

This is so low, like I can't believe that the US president would say stupid **** like this. 

Where are the GGD Trumpets? Care to comment on your daddy's latest stupidity? :ladyhaha:

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterofFame

I don't agree with the way Trump communicates, but I do agree with Europe taking at least some of the criminals. The US basically won Europe's war against ISIS for them - why should the US have to foot the bill for both the war and the aftermath?

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I don't agree with the way Trump communicates, but I do agree with Europe taking at least some of the criminals. The US basically won Europe's war against ISIS for them - why should the US have to foot the bill for both the war and the aftermath?

Unfortunately ISIS is regrouping and it was only a temporary “win” 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis
13 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This is so low, like I can't believe that the US president would say stupid **** like this. 

Where are the GGD Trumpets? Care to comment on your daddy's latest stupidity? :ladyhaha:

The worst part is, a lot of them were European and from the countries he said :air: What are they going to do now

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis
10 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I don't agree with the way Trump communicates, but I do agree with Europe taking at least some of the criminals. The US basically won Europe's war against ISIS for them - why should the US have to foot the bill for both the war and the aftermath?

They didn't though. ISIS is still alive and well. Just recently bombing a wedding in Afghanistan and killing 60-something people 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest

Grandpa needs his medication, I think he's wilding out again :( 

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

Threatening allies with the release of known terrorists and violating the hatch act.

When. Will. He. Be. Impeached.

#LockHimUp :fthis:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Unfortunately ISIS is regrouping and it was only a temporary “win” 

Correct. 

There is no winning this type of war - every person that the US kills has a family and a life, people who care about them and will want revenge. 

It's a cycle of terror, and the only people who benefit are the ones fueling the war machine. $ 

We wont spend money to take care of our sick 

Our homeless

Our students

Or our refugees

We wont spend money to take care of our veterans from wars previous

We wont spend money to save the world from the misguided errors of the 20th century 

But we'll spend tens of millions of dollars every hour to blow up people half a world away, and claim that we don't have the budget for anything else

If we're the ones perpetuating this cycle of terror,  are we actually the "good" guys? :oops: 

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterofFame
5 hours ago, Reginald said:

Correct. 

There is no winning this type of war - every person that the US kills has a family and a life, people who care about them and will want revenge. 

It's a cycle of terror, and the only people who benefit are the ones fueling the war machine. $ 

We wont spend money to take care of our sick 

Our homeless

Our students

Or our refugees

We wont spend money to take care of our veterans from wars previous

We wont spend money to save the world from the misguided errors of the 20th century 

But we'll spend tens of millions of dollars every hour to blow up people half a world away, and claim that we don't have the budget for anything else

If we're the ones perpetuating this cycle of terror,  are we actually the "good" guys? :oops: 

ISIS hates all of Europe, hence why they are bombing there too and not just trying to attack the US. They even threatened China at one point. Do you basically want to frame the entire non-Muslim world as the bad guys like you're trying to pin on the US?

The veterans have been receiving much more help and aid since Trump has been in office. There have been no complaints on that front. As someone close to a friend whose father was a veteran who recently died due to an illness in combat years ago, I have seen firsthand how well the entire family has been taken care of for years.

There are plenty of resources for the homeless, and this is coming from someone who spent a lot of time in NYC. Most homeless are mentally ill people who don't want to be helped. As someone who lives in a liberal state, there is plenty of support available - shelters, food stamps, low income housing, government paid for healthcare (Medicaid), etc.

Keep spewing your unsupported opinions as fact, and you'll ensure Trump gets a second term. That's the reason he's here in the first place.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...