Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

P!nk’s BT Tour makes $397.3 MILLION

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Curunir

"The Beautiful Trauma World Tour’s final earnings are up 117% from The Truth About Love Tour, which had already marked a 72% jump from 2009’s Funhouse Tour. On the Beautiful Trauma tour, she increased her total gross, average gross-per-show, average tickets-per-show, and overall ticket prices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Almost 20 years since P!nk’s Billboard debut, she has grossed $716 million and sold 7,206,475 tickets from a reported 519 shows, making her one of the 20 highest-grossing acts in Billboard Boxscore’s history."

I'm- :air:

Wow, what an achievement :applause:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

Skip to 5:30

Guuuuurrrrlll

That @ is killing me.

DJ INN BOOTZ :air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

That’s great but I’m not a fan. Seems so unauthentic.

b349bd1efbf8f3bb21435c71e14f9a3b.gif

don't be clownin

TdSE.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2School4Cool
7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Her music is pretty generic and yeah she can sing, but she's used the "acrobat swinging on the roof" gimmick too often and its become boring :madge:  What does P!nk have to offer thats different to somebody else? 

Sure she does acrobatics each tour, but each new tour is a whole new experience for fans. Also, when you’re in an arena and your favorite artist goes flying past your face, there’s nothing more exhilarating. And honestly that’s just one small slice of the pie. What makes a P!nk show unlike any other is the fact that she’s her, it’s her personality that shines through in everything she does that radiates through the room. It’s the joy on her face, the stories she tells, the pure authenticity, her connection with every person onstage and in the audience, and I’ve never seen another artist connect and engage with their crowd on a more personal level than P!nk. I would tell anyone who is unsure what P!nk’s appeal is to go see her live, because when you’re there in person it just clicks. That’s just my two cents though, not trying to argue, that’s just my opinion on it :)

See The Best In Everyone

RudraCNG
4 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

Who’s the #1 ?

The 1st female? I think it's Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

OT: congrats to P!nk. She's a great singer and a great performer. Deserved even when she has NEVER come to my country :messga:

Sepsami
8 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'll admit those numbers are impressive... but I genuinely don't get what draws people to P!nk. Her music is pretty generic and yeah she can sing, but she's used the "acrobat swinging on the roof" gimmick too often and its become boring :madge:  What does P!nk have to offer thats different to somebody else? 

But regardless, well done to her

That's not a gimmick, that's called a proper show :triggered:

Her late music has been more commercial and generic but before that she's always been giving rock :neyde:

She's not doing the same cute little choreo steps like others and can actually sing her songs live so that's what makes her different 

Antonio

A touring force! :vegas:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

7 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

That’s great but I’m not a fan. Seems so unauthentic.

b349bd1efbf8f3bb21435c71e14f9a3b.gif

Um what? 🤣😂🤡

Head Empty
11 hours ago, S0436 said:

She deserves that but it is economies of scale, playing so many shows will naturally generate higher revenue 

let it go eye roll GIF

That's exactly why it's an achievement. Not every artist can :

a) sell out so many shows in different venues

b) keep up the personal stamina to tour for so long

That second one is especially remarkable for this tour, as it is so physically (and vocally) impressive.

Bradley

Why is she so big in Australia? I thought she was Australian but she's actually American.

Any particular reason?

Haroon

Totally regret not getting a ticket to go see her :giveup: Saw a friend's videos and I was just sat there burning in jealousy :selena:

Congratulations to her :applause:

RenegAde
15 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Well she brought in an average of 2.5 million dollars per arena. That’s way more than Gaga did in JWT. Plus none of the big touring girls like Beyoncé or Taylor were able to sell three million tickets. P!nk won. Let’s just accept that.  :poot:

Excuse me leave gaga out of this thanks :bye:

BloodyM

Well deserved! I have been following P!nk from the start and this was earned by her authenticity and passion for music! I have to say, I did loose my connection with her when she released her past couple of albums(quite average albums), but seeing this tour brought it all and I can't wait for her next round even though this will probably be years from now!

Archived