Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Man arrested for threatening slaughter at abortion clinic

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

A Chicago man accused of threatening to “slaughter” doctors, patients and visitors at an abortion clinic has been arrested, authorities said Monday.

Farhan Sheikh, 19, is set to appear in federal court Tuesday on charges of transmitting a threat in interstate commerce, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Illinois said in a statement.

According to court documents, Sheikh posted messages on social media about plans to “slaughter and murder any doctor, patient, or visitor I see” at a clinic in Chicago on Aug. 23.

The name of the clinic was redacted in court documents.

“To all the fbi agents in this app, I am NOT a satirical account,” he allegedly posted, according to the documents. “I post what I mean i WILL carry out what I post

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-man-arrested-after-allegedly-threatening-slaughter-abortion-clinic-n1044186

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

neptugne

I'm pro life so I'm going to kill you! these idiots

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kylie Jenner
50 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

A Chicago man accused of threatening to “slaughter” doctors, patients and visitors at an abortion clinic has been arrested, authorities said Monday.

According to court documents, Sheikh posted messages on social media about plans to “slaughter and murder any doctor, patient, or visitor I see” at a clinic in Chicago on Aug. 23.

hqdefault.jpg

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)

PartySick

Ahh yes. Mass murder. How very pro life of you.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.