• Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
Just now, Katharine Hepburn said:

Disney being greedy againĀ 

Did you read the article? :laughga:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

sampool

If Sony ****s this up my ass is going to watch another spriderman movie/franchise/reboot produced by them. They ruined this multipleĀ times already, the only reason I watched this franchise cuz it was part of a bigger universe.Ā 

Katharine Hepburn
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Did you read the article? :laughga:

Yes, did you?Ā 

xoxo Joanne

River

Watch Disney buying Sony now :laughga:

But honestly, after Venom, Sony just needs to stfu and give back the franchise to their creators, they didn't succeed with the amazing spider and with venom, so just give up.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Reality
2 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Yes, did you?Ā 

How is Disney being greedy when they offered a 50/50 split and when it wasĀ SonyĀ that decided to decline the offer?

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Katharine Hepburn
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

How is Disney being greedy when they offered a 50/50 split and when it wasĀ SonyĀ that decided to decline the offer?

Because that's a bad offer

xoxo Joanne

sampool
3 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Is Sony contributing financially to the franchise (movie production, promo etc.)?Ā 

Reality
7 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

How is it a bad offer when itā€™s literally a 50/50 split? Sony is ultimately in charge of how the movie, but Marvel and Disney are the ones doing a lot of lifting. Itā€™s basically a MCU movie but distributed by a different studio.Ā 

As it stands right now, Sony gets the revenue the movie makes anyway. Marvel doesnā€™t. Marvel gets revenue from supplementary things like merchandise.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

xoxo Craig

Please let Spider-man still be in the MCU, Tom Holland does an amazing jobĀ :giveup:

End Racism Now

Reality
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Same, this is fu*king sh*t. :selena:

I believe that Sony and Marvel will make up some way or another. I just find it too hard to believe that theyā€™re going to just stop using their universeā€™s most prominent and popular character.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I believe that Sony and Marvel will make up some way or another. I just find it too hard to believe that theyā€™re going to just stop using their universeā€™s most prominent and popular character.Ā 

I hope so, I really doĀ :giveup:

End Racism Now

Reality
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I hope so, I really doĀ :giveup:

Lol I wouldnā€™t worry. Sonyā€™s already getting A TON of negative attention. If they know whatā€™s best for them, they do a deal with Disney/Marvel.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived