💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Monsters that dislike Taylor

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Uhmm u do know this is a gaga fan site. Even still gaga gets lots of negativity for everything. And yes as u urself said this site is her fanbase so how can u sit n accuse gaga fans for "Yassing" gaga. Lol. 

And no gaga shouldnt be in conversation bcoz she has nothing to do with it shes not dragging taylor. 

So are we only allowed to like Gaga on this site and speak negatively of other artists? Or we can still have a special love for Gaga and celebrate or at least respect the work and achievements of other artists without having to belittle them (even if we don't like them or their work). Anyways whether you like it or not, this thread has already been made and I used Gaga as an example to emphasize the bias. There's no other way to put it. Perhaps I'm trying to be hopeful that things might change but then again my thread was mainly comedic.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
Just now, Versace said:

So are we only allowed to like Gaga on this site and speak negatively of other artists? Or we can still have a special love for Gaga and celebrate or at least respect the work and achievements of other artists without having to belittle them (even if we don't like them or their work). Anyways whether you like it or not, this thread has already been made and I used Gaga as an example to emphasize the bias. There's no other way to put it. Perhaps I'm trying to be hopeful that things might change but then again my thread was mainly comedic.

Firstly thers nothing funny in this thread. Secondly i have only seen support and praise for taylor on this site except for a very few comments so really have no idea what u r talking abt. The recent prediction threads about lover sales are all praise for taylor. Third and last i guess u havent been here long enuf if u thing ppl here actually praise gaga and appreciate only her :ladyhaha: i mean monsters might be the only fanbase to drag their own fav to hell:fthis:

How can anoyone not love gaga

LeJudas
1 minute ago, Versace said:

LeJudas why are you liking my posts then dragging me :ladyhaha:

Not dragging you sis. 

Sorry I'm just posting random stuff lol

Versace
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Firstly thers nothing funny in this thread. Secondly i have only seen support and praise for taylor on this site except for a very few comments so really have no idea what u r talking abt. The recent prediction threads about lover sales are all praise for taylor. Third and last i guess u havent been here long enuf if u thing ppl here actually praise gaga and appreciate only her :ladyhaha: i mean monsters might be the only fanbase to drag their own fav to hell:fthis:

Tell me about it, that Enigma wig is horrendous :laughga:

DoremonLove
Just now, Versace said:

Tell me about it, that Enigma wig is horrendous :laughga:

Aah u can drag gaga on fansite dedicated to her but cant handle few comments against taylor.:ladyhaha:

Versace
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Aah u can drag gaga on fansite dedicated to her but cant handle few comments against taylor.:ladyhaha:

:gayhat: that's because I bought ARTPOP on iTunes. Maybe if the Taylor haters bought Lover, things would be even. 

HoneyB

Last time I checked every single fan base is delusional henny ain’t nobody special

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

matthieu

accept that there are people who dont like her :triggered: 

and they are right :vegas:

hot blondes in odd positions

DoremonLove
6 minutes ago, Versace said:

:gayhat: that's because I bought ARTPOP on iTunes. Maybe if the Taylor haters bought Lover, things would be even. 

Im sure lot of monsters bought lover. I myself have streamed Lover the song:party: 

Lottie Winters

Not sure how is a stretch for people who love a visionary risk-taker like Gaga to not like someone like Taylor Swift. They are two totally different artists. It’s called taste. 

OP lashes out hard at people who don’t like Taylor and gets super petty about it with personal insults. So I’d recommend not engaging on this thread any further. I can predict some super petty response to this very comment coming soon...

sampool
55 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

When did this site become Taylor Daily? :awkney:

Sis you should know by now that this site transform into ‘whoever’-daily depending on who’s dropping music. 

OT: Love her, she’s by far the most interesting pop star atm. 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived