💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Monsters that dislike Taylor

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

Reputation's second single "Ready For It" debuts at #4

Monsters that dislike Taylor: Oh my cheesy God, she is tots over. They spent all the payola on Look What You Made Me Do. I think it's safe to say her career is cancelled. 

Million Reasons peaks at #4

Monsters that dislike Taylor: YAAAAS Gaga, spit on me, slaaaay Queen. We did that hennies. Song of the millennium. Let us bathe in our gay glory. 

Reputation sells over 1M in opening week

Monsters that dislikeTaylor: This is definitely a flop by every means of the gay dictionary. It's not pulling in 1989's numbers. Shall we cancel her during brunch?

Joanne sells 200K in opening week 

Monsters that dislike Taylor: Oh such joyous news. For 2016, these numbers are splendid. Shall we donate our panties to Tony? As a thanks for revitalizing Gaga's career. 

ME! and You Need To Calm Down debut at #2

Monsters that dislike Taylor:  Her career is doomed. I'm so glad the general public are finally losing interest in her, she's more overrated than my mom's tuna casserole. 

Perfect Illusion debuts at #15

Monsters that dislike Taylor:  WEEERK Queen, what a legendary crop top you're wearing on that cover. It's okay, the GP are crazy for not making you #1. Talent still won. 

The possibility of Lover being 100-200K short of 1M

Monsters that dislike Taylor: Hold up Katy, Taylor is joining you soon on the flop train. Good riddance to both of them, the gays shall not tolerate this decline in sales. 

Meanwhile salivating over the possibility of LG6 selling 300K :bradley:

Monsters that dislike Taylor are kinda entertaining with their delusion :laughga:

Now obviously I exaggerated but that's how they come off, like please stop, you're just embarrassing Gaga (or whoever your fav is tbh) when you belittle the achievements of other artists.

It's okay for more than one woman in Pop to be successful. They’re both talented in diff ways and its okay to love them both :vegas:

Edit: When I said hate, I was exaggerating too. Changed it to dislike to avoid confusion. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Monsters that hates monsters that hates Taylor: negatively using Gaga to make a point :vegas:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Versace
5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

OR people will dislike what they dislike and you can't change their opinion :vegas:

Yea you can dislike whomever but don't be bias about it. So don't judge the sales of another artist when your fav's sales are even less. 

2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Oop, still hate her :oops:

Hate is a strong word lol, why would you hate her. I think you mean not a fan of her. 

Let's not confuse this thread as you having to like her kids :lolga:

Lilmonzter

Hate is such a strong word I dont hate anyone I immensely dislike them!:reductive:

Btw I like all the pop girls! I just like my girl the most!:trollga:

Sing C'est la vie 

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Versace said:

Hate is a strong word lol, why would you hate her. I think you mean not a fan of her. 

I actually don't hate her but I was referring to the title. You used the word hate first :derpga:

dynamite

I try not to judge anyone's sales because it's stupid and pointless. I'm not successful like these artists even if I think they're crap. So if anyone judges sales I just think well where are YOUR sales? Exactly stfu you are poor :sure: 

Also idc about Taylor and I would love for there to be a megathread so I'm not subjected to topics about her constantly but that's just personal preference. 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived