💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

going back to electropop is...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

On 8/19/2019 at 1:25 PM, Oshawott said:

We need another The Fame Monster. An eclectic album with multiple hits. :firega:

On 8/19/2019 at 1:26 PM, xoxo Craig said:

We really dont :awkney:

Pretty certain they aren't saying a replica of TFM's sound. He's saying an eclectic album with multiple hits. 

Which...it is time for. She's ten years into her career and still constantly performing primarily the hits from the first 3 years of her career. 

I didn't realize this was from August smh. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Well, we pretty much know who produced LG6 already, so the direction isn't really up for interpretation anymore, right? :oprah:

jprince99x

I agree with everything you said, but I also think this could be a #1 hit

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

I hope she makes something less basic, but not too experimental. 

For me ASIB is a cool album, project, but nothing special, the whole thing helped ressurect her career. They made it for a reason, not because she wanted to be an actress first :reductive:she loves money and fame as well her team, it's not a problem, but let's be honest, without Oscar Performances, AHS, Joanne, ASIB and the tributes, she'd be really over, like Katy. Gaga's got talent and looks like her manager too. The movie was huge, and Gaga is the biggest winner of it, instead of Bradley and they knew it. 

Now she's on the level, she could release pop/dance music again, if it's good enough, she can rule the charts again, they are safe for years. 

Archived