Mess at y'all criticizing Richy and yet still memorize his choreography 

a2921cb5ae9ab07a885ea857fdb04cad.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
5 hours ago, sampool said:

Literally garbage, cringy garbage at that (specially MTN, Applause and GUY). He got her dancing like a man with all that jumping and leg kicks till she broke her hip. His boss was better at choreographing gaga than he ever was. 

And less of this:

giphy.gif

Co6Qtdu.gif

Are you even a Gaga fan? Slander is not allowed sinner

26028512bd8c2ba0293beb8ba21305bf.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

sampool
4 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Are you even a Gaga fan? Slander is not allowed sinner

26028512bd8c2ba0293beb8ba21305bf.jpg

I mean look at her movement, it’s all over the place 💀

VOLANTIS
38 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Mess at y'all criticizing Richy and yet still memorize his choreography 

a2921cb5ae9ab07a885ea857fdb04cad.jpg

I hate Applause with a passion and I remember the entire 4 words in the song what's your point sis? :awkney:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

YourCureness

Richies choreo is not meant for Gaga. The only choreo I like from him is John Wayne, and that is even messy. 

With Gaga's injury, she should not be dancing richy's ugly moves.

OpenHeartedMonster
5 hours ago, TheSlash said:

giphy.gif

I haven't seen this fail  :O Is there a video of this :messga: Luckily the dancer had the strength to keep Gaga from falling

TheSlash
4 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

I hate Applause with a passion and I remember the entire 4 words in the song what's your point sis? :awkney:

The chorus alone has at least 5 words, tho :oprah: 

Ew, David!

Oriane

So looking at the answers, people's arguments to say that Richy's choreo is bad are :

- his moves are not iconic
- his choreo is not fit for Gaga's health
- these things at Enigma during Just Dance and Dance in the Dark (that's not even dancing, it's acrobatics :toofunny:)

Again, these don't mean that his choreo is bad. Laurieann's moves were a lot more simple and easy to do, sure. Richy's choreo is far more interesting though. For starters, many of his choreos are actually involving all the dancers, they're not just dancing on their own or in groups or 2 or 3, they're ALL taking part of a whole group thing and it creates something much more interesting, and it creates a sense of an actual choreo that is supposed to be done on stage.

A whole group of dancers doing the same choreo individually with everyone being in sync always looks good. But it's taking it to another level when the choreo is complicated, fast and bringing unexpected moves :

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

misunderstood

LMAO Y'ALL JUST SEEING THIS? I SCREAMED :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

The chorus alone has at least 5 words, tho :oprah: 

99% of the chorus is Gaga slaying it at a Spelling Bee sis. Letters. The chorus is comprised of letters. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

15 hours ago, sampool said:

Yes 

Laurieann is credited as BR choreographer on literally every article, thats why she sat next to Gaga at the 2010 VMAs. Richy was only Laurieann assistant and backup dancer.

lauriann-gibson-gaga.jpg?itok=6vFfQVve&t

I like that video. Nicola and Matt too :yay:

But even so:we know Richy was there too (same time? in charge on another day?) actively working on moves with Gaga and co. If he was talking out of his ass, Laurieann  wouldve checked him by now , no? Like I said, with true collabs you will not get a definitive answer. It is by nature a foggy soup .

Also The head choreographer will always get the main credit (and the award show invites). There could be someone working with Richy right now who, when they break out, may put Enigma on their  choreo resume. If they were there, and contributing, under Richys purview --unless Richy contests it-- than it is what it is:in some capacity,  they choreographed Enigma. Richy was LAGs right hand for all of Gaga s work. We do not know the details of their mentor-mentee relationship, but an asst choreo doesn't just follows orders and contribute nothing to the process year in year out. If he has the work on his resume, and she hasn't clapped back, then why are we here trying to split straws about it?:shrug:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

sampool
7 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I like that video. Nicola and Matt too :yay:

But even so:we know Richy was there too (same time? in charge on another day?) actively working on moves with Gaga and co. If he was talking out of his ass, Laurieann  wouldve checked him by now , no? Like I said, with true collabs you will not get a definitive answer. It is by nature a foggy soup .

Also The head choreographer will always get the main credit (and the award show invites). There could be someone working with Richy right now who, when they break out, may put Enigma on their  choreo resume. If they were there, and contributing, under Richys purview --unless Richy contests it-- than it is what it is:in some capacity,  they choreographed Enigma. Richy was LAGs right hand for all of Gaga s work. We do not know the details of their relationship. If he has the work on his resume, and she hasn't clapped back, then why are we here trying to split straws about it?:shrug:

Again, Richy was Laurieann assistant, he’d help with getting the dancers in check, I don’t think he had any involvement in creating the choreography itself. 

@Zander posted this pic earlier in this thread: 

43-D60-A46-ABB8-4844-84-EA-CE439-C6-C92-

I’ve never read that statement before but it actually made sense, it remembered of Paparazzi choreography at 2009 SNL performance, many of the movements were then reused for Bad romance official choreography (before BR even dropped).

58 minutes ago, sampool said:

I don’t think he had any involvement in creating the choreography itself. 

Why would you think that? 

confused britney spears GIF

In any learning partnership--assisting,sponsering, apprenticeships, internships, whatever -- If the mentor is not letting you into their  process, teaching you the industry, encouraging your input, placing you in situations, and putting responsibilities on you, that will help you grow as a professional, then what the f*ck is the point? Why the f*ck are you there? Why are they wasting your time letting you rot at their elbow?

We have multiple evidence of Richy as a dancer, and actively teaching Gaga, under Boomkacks guidance for two years. Two-years. You cannot tell me that a good mentor would not invite their mentees input, after all that time, during the creative process.

Any way, she would've said something years ago. For any of them to say something slick now would just be unprofessional,so.

14 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Ok I think the problem here is consistency, like someone always says.

The problem with Gaga's team is consistency. 

You look at something like the MET Gala and you think she's got the best team in the world! Perfect "choreos", amazing dresses and glowing make up :worship2:

But than the next day she goes out with a cheap wig and a terrible make up, and the next performances she dances like the Americano choreos at the BTWBall. 

Gaga's team is GREAT, it can pull of the most amazing performances and art ever, but it just isn't consistent. 

I still don't know if the problem is Gaga's ideas, like if the best performances  are thanks to Gaga's ideas or they're done without Gaga's ideas :huntyga:

I mean, looking at the MET Gala bts it seems like Gaga was in charge of the creative process so it really seems she can pull out the best things, and maybe it's just that when her team works alone they don't shine. Idk 

Haus of Gaga is like Warhols Factory. There are tons of statements from members explaining how she is very collaborative and 100% involved in every one of her endeavors. At the end of the day, trying to single out who's at fault for this or that is very futile. It's her choice and her name but she never works alone, nor is she a puppet. I think the inconsistency you talk about is just...life. :shrug: 

Everything cannot be "perfect" at all times

It's not like it's #MetGaga one day and a barrel w/suspenders the next.:lmao: And even so, if something did get high level f'd up, like she says "just say its performance art!"  and keep it moving 

Animated GIF

Archived